Buying new tractor tom I'm down to 2 helpppp.

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't have it yet maybe tom or sat they will deliver. Ill post pic of M5farm wrote in cow poop on cab so you know its me. By the way your Go Noles is for the birds. Go wahoos

I plan on coming to hicky's place and showing him how to ride a wheelie up one of his hills :lol2: After he signs the waiver if I damage anything its not my fault... Stay tuned for pics :pop: :pop:

hicky214":2p595t7g said:
I ended up buying the New Holland T4.95. its 98 at engine and 82pto. After driving several models on some inclines etc. This just felt right. The power is there and I love the cab. Its just bigggggg. Im 6'5 and I have plenty of room. Plus I bought this tractor right price wise. I couldn't make myself by the 85hp after driving this one. Plus I paid same for this as Deere 5085e. I just had to go NH. Ive always wanted the deere but I gotta say the t4.95 for the money seems tough to beat. Its a bigggg tractor larger than the 5085e.Time will tell but the dealer did me good. Its veryyyyy quiet and I can't wait to bluetooth the iPhone and go to work.

:shock: Have a margarita machine in it too?

skyhightree1":31ov3uro said:
I plan on coming to hicky's place and showing him how to ride a wheelie up one of his hills :lol2: After he signs the waiver if I damage anything its not my fault... Stay tuned for pics :pop: :pop:

That would probably end up in some type of competition with betting cows involved :lol: and one tore up tractor I take pride in my wheelie ability. We best leave all four on the ground

hicky214":b3htxee6 said:
skyhightree1":b3htxee6 said:

That would probably end up in some type of competition with betting cows involved :lol: and one tore up tractor I take pride in my wheelie ability. We best leave all four on the ground

:lol2: :tiphat: agreed

tnwalkingred":3spor7eq said:
I have a t4.75 and love it! I've also had a JD5065 and Kubota 7040 and the NH is the best by far.

KW
im right reverse from you.i like the kubotas better than NH for 2 reasons.1 the kubota dealer works with me better than the NH dealers.i tryed working with the NH dealer in 2010 and they didnt want my business at all.they wouldnt even consider coming down on their price.what you seen is what you paid.

Hicky was right we shouldn't have been playing around. :shock: :shock: :lol2:

tractoraccident_zps25a5a1df.png

Big bull

Funny you mentioned dealer support. That is the biggest reason I don't have the 7040 anymore. Our local dealer is really horrible. Have another one that is about an hour further away and they are great. It really has nothing to do with the brand they carry but more about how they run a business.

KW

we buy parts off our local NH dealer but thats it.we did buy a baler and rake from them in 92.because they for once made us a good deal.1 thing with our dealer i made it very clear that id never buy equipment from them because of their prices.

Latest posts