Building a Longhorn Herd

Help Support CattleToday:

The 3 black ones to the right, looking to their left,. could very well be 1/2 Mexican Fighting Bull stock. They look exactly like those 1/2 and 3/4 MFB cows I bought first of the year. That horn size and shape is consistent with the Mexican Fighting cattle.

Sorry I haven't been around much..
With my hubby being bed fast. I have had my hands full..
Running the farm all alone, and putting up food.

As some of ya know I love my LH ..
The smartest cattle I have ever delt with !

Here are 2 of our yearling bull that btw are for sale.

They are Charolais cross LH and Corrientes .
We have real nice grass and forage this year .
DSCN1213.JPG

DSCN1218.JPG

Sorry I haven't been around much..
With my hubby being bed fast. I have had my hands full..
Running the farm all alone, and putting up food.

As some of ya know I love my LH ..
The smartest cattle I have ever delt with !

Here are 2 of our yearling bull that btw are for sale.

They are Charolais cross LH and Corrientes .
We have real nice grass and forage this year .
View attachment 33643

View attachment 33644
They look to be in great shape. Why did you keep them bulls instead of steers?

Hola! Thanks for the opportunity to join this informative group. Wifey & I moving from 3 acres to 16 acres place West of the DFW Metroplex. We've owned three Longhorns for several years and added a fourth , bull calf, this past year. Hoping he will breed the two females in our herd. We love having longhorns they are amazing animals. Ours are very tame & will eat from our hands. Hoping to learn more & more from this group to be better. Kia Kaha!
I have longhorns and am about a 45 minute drive from Decatur. We have registered and non-registerable. Heifers, steers and young bulls (6 mo). If you are looking for any additional longhorns, please let me know. We seriously need to downsize

I have longhorns and am about a 45 minute drive from Decatur. We have registered and non-registerable. Heifers, steers and young bulls (6 mo). If you are looking for any additional longhorns, please let me know. We seriously need to downsize
You should really go to your profile and put a location on it. Decatur... where???

Latest posts