BSE Support for Canadians

Help Support CattleToday:

MBGurl

Reaction score
Once again, I would like to remind you of a BSE Family Support Board for Canadians. I have recently installed a password protection so those can feel free to post as openly as they like and not fear having their words or feelings exploited. So before joining, I prefer if you send a brief e-mail to me at ED2B2005 at yahoo dot ca telling me about your involvement. Then go to to http://p066.ezboard.com/bbsefamilysupportcanada join. I know it sounds like a complicated preocedure, but it will be well worth it.

I also believe that the more people we can get involved means the more people that can help one another through this difficult time. I have heard of divorce, foreclosures, and suicides resulting from this travesity and it is a shame that you all do not have somewhere to go to enlist support to one another. After all, we can build security in numbers!

It does not cost you a thing and there is no advertising on the site to pester you.

I look forward to meeting you!

MBGurl
Trish

BUMP

Come check out our great new format!

Until we can stir up some more participation, the password is being left off. We even have a chatroom that everyone is free to use!

Trish

Latest posts