Boy it don't end

Help Support CattleToday:

Cross-7":3cymyw3e said:
Rafter S":3cymyw3e said:
Cross-7":3cymyw3e said:
Yup
I worked the parts counter. She'd come up behind me with an " important matter" and rub her chest on my back as she explained or had me pull up the issue on the computer. Always needed me to come help her move and lift things.
Always in my space and touching me.
I was married and so was she.
One time I had to give her a ride home.
She insisted I come in. I didn't and that pretty much stopped it, but also stopped the special treatment I had been getting at work. Maybe even more scrutinized.
She found her another to take my place and I was off the hook.

I guess I never was pretty enough to have problems like that.

She was the prim and proper type.
Several years older than me. She wasn't unattractive, but not real attractive.
I was a young, dirty hands, dirty uniform, steel toed boots wearing worker.
I sure didn't didn't think I was her type.
I figured if she had a pulse,she be yours :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":1l9wdy1j said:
Cross-7":1l9wdy1j said:
Rafter S":1l9wdy1j said:

:clap:
That's funny
I'm pretty selective, other than the occasional hookers and blow( joking)

Cross-7":1yb4e8qk said:
boondocks":1yb4e8qk said:
He apologized, didn't deny it. He's very elderly and sometimes in the very elderly, some cognitive decline leads to a loss of filters and some inappropriate sexual behavior (assuming he wasn't a letch when younger). Believe his Parkinson's is also pretty advanced; can cause dementia in later stages.
To those who wonder why women don't always immediately come forward, the assumptions (as seen in this thread) that she must be looking for fame or fortune is your answer. For every story you hear, trust me,there are a thousand that you didn't.
How many of you, in your 20's, dealt with female bosses (who controlled whether you worked or not) routinely hitting on you, coming up to rub your shoulders out of nowhere, and (one memorable time) sticking their tongue in your ear?
Real men are standing up to acknowledge that the culture which says this is "ok" and "normal" needs to change. Honorable men do not condone this bs, nor the whole Billy Bush episode. And GB, there was widespread dismay over Cosby, inside and outside LA.

Yup
I worked the parts counter. She'd come up behind me with an " important matter" and rub her chest on my back as she explained or had me pull up the issue on the computer. Always needed me to come help her move and lift things.
Always in my space and touching me.
I was married and so was she.
One time I had to give her a ride home.
She insisted I come in. I didn't and that pretty much stopped it, but also stopped the special treatment I had been getting at work. Maybe even more scrutinized.
She found her another to take my place and I was off the hook.

Equally wrong, C7.

greybeard":317suuim said:
It won't be long before if ya just look at a member of the opposite 'gender' someone's gonna coin a term like 'mental sexual abuse' and it's gonna stick. Or, "He touched my elbow..it's an erogenous zone!!"

True.
Maybe I view it differently, but so what if an 80 or 90 year old man in a wheelchair patted her butt and told her a dirty joke. Did it really scar her?

It's not like she worked for him and had to see him daily. I have a 19 year old daughter who is tougher than that. She'd probably consider it weird and funny at the same time, but I'm sure she wouldn't consider herself scared.

True Grit Farms":2eglbrcs said:
Bright Raven":2eglbrcs said:
At this point in his life, why would he care? If he had a career in front of him, it would be significant. After your dead, your reputation don't mean diddle squat.
Your wrong again....a man has his word and reputation - legacy forever. I know I live my life different than you, but I'm shocked by the ignorance sometimes.

Now Vince, this may get me in trouble but I got to say It! I am not a Christian nor a follower of ANY religion. I believe religion is a function of man's desire for immortality. Nothing more. But, big BUT. The only legacy you should be concerned about is the one that promises you immortality!!!

#metoo
After reading this thread and thinking about my careers,
By atleast a dozen times going back to my early military experience up to today.
Victims or victors.
I'm sure President Bush will be happy to pay for all the counseling it has taken to help her move past this traumatic event. Jaded? Perhaps I am. After caring for women who have been truly sexually assaulted, reading this rubbish irks me.

ALACOWMAN":11vkjw2s said:
Cross-7":11vkjw2s said:
Rafter S":11vkjw2s said:

She'd searched the place over
and thought she'd found true love,
but she found another
and Pfft she was gone.
a0d042b88f142292da16a2a6ee153842--hee-haw-childhood-memories.jpg

Brute 23":3eeqtxtf said:
... and women wonder why guys don't want to make the first move. The first move has to be a signature on a release of liability.

"women wonder why guys don't want to make the first move." Said no woman ever.

boondocks":ilgedqr6 said:
Brute 23":ilgedqr6 said:
... and women wonder why guys don't want to make the first move. The first move has to be a signature on a release of liability.

What kind of women are you dating? Hook us up. :)

Brute 23":37pwzl78 said:
boondocks":37pwzl78 said:
Brute 23":37pwzl78 said:

T
What kind of women are you dating? Hook us up. :)
She's a feminist, which isn't a bad thing. There's no denying there's a lot more abuse on women than men. With that being said, a lot more women have slept or tried to sleep their way to the top than men. Before long you'll need a pre sexual agreement or face slander and or jail time.

You boys need to lighten up and consider taking these boss ladies up on their offers. I've been sleeping with the boss for about 15 years now, and she's promoted me to foreman, bought me a company truck, lets me live at work, gave me a raise to $3.75/hr, AND she buys me a thirty pack of Busch Light twice a month. I hope she never catches on to my scheme, because I always thought she was pretty hot anyway, and never minded the constant bombardment of sexual assaults that were thrust upon me.......I would have slept with her without the pay raises and promotions!

In all seriousness, there seems to be a big difference in Cosby/Weinstein/etc and President Bush. Hopefully they get it all sorted out and put the ones in jail that need put in jail. (Or a bullet behind the ear)

I have to admit I too have been a victim of sexual assault. Every time I go go a wedding people get all drunk and force you to walk thru a tunnel of people. They refer to it as "The Grand March". They force you down the tunnel and the men beat you while the women pinch your butt and grab your crotch. I have tried to catch the culprits grabbing me multiple times with no luck... it's just a bunch of laughing and smiling women when I look back.

Brute 23":2hy0dkm9 said:
I have to admit I too have been a victim of sexual assault. Every time I go go a wedding people get all drunk and force you to walk thru a tunnel of people. They refer to it as "The Grand March". They force you down the tunnel and the men beat you while the women pinch your butt and grab your crotch. I have tried to catch the culprits grabbing me multiple times with no luck... it's just a bunch of laughing and smiling women when I look back.
What? And you haven't gotten a good attorney or alerted the news media?
You're sittin on a gold mine there Brute..cash in..

boondocks":10sjiqtt said:
He apologized, didn't deny it. He's very elderly and sometimes in the very elderly, some cognitive decline leads to a loss of filters and some inappropriate sexual behavior (assuming he wasn't a letch when younger). Believe his Parkinson's is also pretty advanced; can cause dementia in later stages.
To those who wonder why women don't always immediately come forward, the assumptions (as seen in this thread) that she must be looking for fame or fortune is your answer. For every story you hear, trust me,there are a thousand that you didn't.
How many of you, in your 20's, dealt with female bosses (who controlled whether you worked or not) routinely hitting on you, coming up to rub your shoulders out of nowhere, and (one memorable time) sticking their tongue in your ear?
Real men are standing up to acknowledge that the culture which says this is "ok" and "normal" needs to change. Honorable men do not condone this bs, nor the whole Billy Bush episode. And GB, there was widespread dismay over Cosby, inside and outside LA.

can truthfully say it has never happened to me.....
but then I have never been one of gods pretty children....
I was good sized for a short guy and always strong but never pretty...
So I never had to carry a stick to keep the women at bay...

Brute 23":1ynn4geq said:

I have been going to the wrong weddings my whole life. :lol:

All my high school friends were Southern Baptist. Wedding reception=Hawaian punch (unspiked!), dinner mints and Jordan almonds in the church basement. Sitting on metal chairs on concrete floor watching the bride unwrap "her" gifts. Shoot me!
Later on, I got to know some Catholics (and Greek Orthodox). The first time I got invited to one of their (Italian) weddings, I was dreading it and none of them could understand why. I got there, found a miles-long spread of ziti, baked chicken, open bar, live band and thought I'd stepped into an alternate universe!

boondocks":24jxhemx said:
Brute 23":24jxhemx said:

I have been going to the wrong weddings my whole life. :lol:

All my high school friends were Southern Baptist. Wedding reception=Hawaian punch (unspiked!), dinner mints and Jordan almonds in the church basement. Sitting on metal chairs on concrete floor watching the bride unwrap "her" gifts. Shoot me!
Later on, I got to know some Catholics (and Greek Orthodox). The first time I got invited to one of their (Italian) weddings, I was dreading it and none of them could understand why. I got there, found a miles-long spread of ziti, baked chicken, open bar, live band and thought I'd stepped into an alternate universe!

Barbecue, keg beer, and a live band (or DJ, depending on the budget) are pretty typical in my part of the world.

Latest posts