Bought a New Truck

Help Support CattleToday:

dodges rule dude! i like it. the old school fender flares on the megas are cool too.

are you on the cummins forum??? or diesel truck rescourse websites...lotta good mechanical info on them and good deals on aftermarket stuff....i use the same tag as here

did i mention

:cowboy: DODGES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dieselbeef":2fmrlmpw said:
dodges rule dude! i like it. the old school fender flares on the megas are cool too.

are you on the cummins forum??? or diesel truck rescourse websites...lotta good mechanical info on them and good deals on aftermarket stuff....i use the same tag as here

did i mention

Im on cummins forum.

Took the chrome off because Im not a big fan of chrome and that chrome grillgaurd because it wasnt functional. That thing would crumble in a second.

Cowboy 2.0":2sgz63v4 said:
Angus Cowman":2sgz63v4 said:
rusty":2sgz63v4 said:
CowBoy 2.0

Most of them are just riding you cause they are jealous.That is a good looking ride but it's been 10days now how many scratches does it got.
Not Jealous
we just know how to spend our money more effectively and not frivolously

I just believe in buying what I want. Could have bought a cheaper truck, true, but I didn't pay for this truck what y'all are thinking.

Don't worry about what others say, it is your money and your paid or are paying the bill. It's your life and money and you got to live it your way, if everyone did it all the same it sure would be boring.

Nice truck, everyone has something they spend money one so enjoy yours.

Cowboy 2.0":fbbcnxni said:
dieselbeef":fbbcnxni said:

did i mention

Im on cummins forum.

Took the chrome off because Im not a big fan of chrome and that chrome grillgaurd because it wasnt functional. That thing would crumble in a second.

using the same tag as here?

dieselbeef":3qcuzi1x said:
Cowboy 2.0":3qcuzi1x said:
dieselbeef":3qcuzi1x said:

did i mention

Im on cummins forum.

using the same tag as here?

Same, check the tire and wheels forum over there, got some newer pics up with some more changes. Would put them here but all these haters :lol: would just find more stuff wrong with it. :kid:

ebay or craigslist the headache rack and brushguard if you aren't going to use them.

cre10":13q6c6vr said:
ebay or craigslist the headache rack and brushguard if you aren't going to use them.

Plan on it as soon as I get some spare time.

Latest posts