borrowed my gooseneck and tore up all the tires

Help Support CattleToday:

The first rule? Everything I own is broken. I either volunteer to do the work for them or my equipment isn't used. I can show you every ding and dent on my truck and can tell you how it happened. But every one is mine. If I can't afford to give it away, I can't afford to loan it.

That said, I have one friend I can trust with anything I own. He is the only one I know that could afford and would afford to return it as it was, no matter what. I especially don't lend to family or people I work with. I don't want the problems those two would bring for me in this type of situation.

I love the advise of just looking him in the eyes with a head bob when you see him and then walking off. Good luck. :secret:

I was labeled an a hole yesterday ... I'm cutting hay with a guy . We are cutting 200 acres . His tractor is real light . I was unable to cut yesterday but my new tractor and cutter or sitting on the edge of the field ... He called and ask to use mine since he field was rough .. I told him no and he got mad... Sorry but its a lot of money and I haven't had good luck loaning stuff out ..

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only sucker in the world. I know that when I do loan something it may not even make it back without me going after it. I had to make three phone calls to get my disc home this summer.

1982vett said:
No good deed goes unpunished. ;-) I let a guy put his horses on some of my pasture one time since he lost his boarding facility... horses chewed my barn wood and tore up my pasture along the fences wore the grass out just down to dirst and then killed grass with there horse poo... ive learned no favors for anyone unless its something i can replace with 20 bucks...

Wanta give me the dude's number?! I'll give him a piece of my mind?! A least make him feel like sh*& got hit by a train than a mac truck! That's just really sad he would do you that way. Some people have no respect, but your right krama and God will handle it.
http://youtu.be/atBg9zLI2bA
One time I was supposed to be trading a welder for a dirt bike. I drove 4 hours to meet the guy, when I got there I met this teenage at some store. First, it was his friend, than another one his friends showed up, than the real guy showed up. I am like WTF!? They all wanted to see the welder I had. So I am like ight showed them. Than they lead me out some real country road for another hour or so. I like okay what the crap is going on. They had some car following me behind me that just showed up. I like really what in the world are they going to rob me or what. I mean just miles and miles of back-BACK woods country and no cell phone service. WOW! We pulled up to the dude's parents garage the bike was in a million piece, but the picture he had text it was together with just some parts off it. OH NO this bike was just parted out. The dude didn't even know where all the parts was. I was like WHAT!? I MEAN JAW DROPPING WHAT!? :shock: OK I just drove 4 damn hours and he didn't even have the bike pieces all in one pile, not to even start on the fact he fail to say it was in a million pieces and he had not clue where they where. All his friend just start looking around picking up random parts like hmm is this part of a bike or what?! OMG! HELLO! :???: So they got the welder and tried it out. He said some smarta*& something like "naw its not what I want!" OH NO HE DIDN'T just act like a straight up lil brat! YEA he did! :nod: It wasn't about the fact he lied about the bike, waste my time and gas going up there, but just his lil brat attitude. The bike was a piece of junk anyways. I wouldn't have traded. I did in a VERY lady like way give him a piece of my mind and I am sure his parents heard my truck squeal tires out their drive and down the road. I didn't think about doing donut in their yard, but figure it wasn't his parents fault. :lol: Yep yep I get a lil buck wild sometimes! Really how do you let somebody drive 4 hours for a big of crap bike that is in a million piece than just say "naw its not what I want!" YUCK! Heck if that was my kid I would have wore his butt out! Maybe why I don't have kids. Heck my daddy and mama spank me, my brothers and sister. We didn't get no lil pats on the cheeks either. I am talking big leather belts or wooden paddle spankings. Woooweee! :hide:

some people got no shame...

loan ya my truck...only if ya leave me yer wife..are you outta yer mind son....thats how i answer that...

yeah ill hep ya out if i can but i cant loan ya nothing cuz i cant afford to replace it

I would be nice lady like, I promise! :) Ask my husband I always get what I want sooner or later. ;-) :lol:

Latest posts