Blue is Gay

Help Support CattleToday:

My dogs are very well trained to something called the trashbreaker... Wonderful invention will never be without one. I have dogs fighting in the pen problems but the trashbreaker is the cure.. I have dogs that wont come to me when I call again the cure is trashbreaker[/quote]

Never say never but up to this point I've never used a collar
I see where is would be beneficial as you stated with the fighting issues and I dang sure would have lit that heeler up with one.
There is a gentleman that is somewhat of a dog whisperer and he claims if you need a collar then your dogs not trained, but I would say he has an ability that a lot of people do not possess[/quote]

LOL I would like the whisperer to train my coon hounds and whisper to them don't chase trash and see which works first the trashbreaker or his whisper skills :lol2:

larryshoat":2i4wc05q said:
Have you had a long talk with him? Maybe a little dog counseling? Maybe a sharp knife at the vets?

Maybe too much sulfur.

The old lady next door took her dog into the vet and told him "every time I work in my flower bed he comes from behind and starts hunching me". The vet said "I can castrate him" she said "no no, just trim his toenails and give him something for his breath". So you see, this might not be as bad as it seems.

Larry

I am laughing. Hysterically.

highgrit":2nhc1q0l said:
Time, and lots of it will make a good dog usually.

Highgrit, I believe that too.

Jo, Eli is a beautiful dog. I think he is bigger than Blue but they have very similiar markings. Blue does get to ride the bigger stuff. When I had the dozer, it was one of his favorites because there was room for him to lay up on the right operator panel.

Cross, I have used a shock collar on Blue. He was playing on the county road and I was sure he was going to get hurt. The shock collar is wonderful. Took only a week to break him and only rarely does he sneak off and cross the road.

I have been rougher on him than many people who know how I pamper my cows would think. A cow is easy to break compared to Blue. They accept minor discipline where you have to knock the Holy shyt out of Blue.
oqvo08.jpg

a1odh5.jpg

11aitr9.jpg

Latest posts