Blue is Gay

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
I don't approve of homosexuality, not on a moral basis but because it offends my senses. I am too fond of breast cleavage and warm fuzzies.

But does not seem to matter to Blue. Whether it is a blanket, a bale of hay, another male dog, a calf, or the real deal; it all seems to be the same to him. Gay may not be the correct term for him. Maybe Blue is omnisexual. He don't cull nothing when it comes to sex.

2mha910.jpg

Have you had a long talk with him? Maybe a little dog counseling? Maybe a sharp knife at the vets?

Maybe too much sulfur.

The old lady next door took her dog into the vet and told him "every time I work in my flower bed he comes from behind and starts hunching me". The vet said "I can castrate him" she said "no no, just trim his toenails and give him something for his breath". So you see, this might not be as bad as it seems.

Larry

Sounds like the jackass a friend of mine once had. Anything that walked in the pasture on 4 legs was fair game to it.

I won't hold it against him. He is a good-looking dog and I am sure he brightens the day of quite a few individuals.

I don't think he is gay at all. He needs to spend more time in the seat of the tractor instead of riding the roads.

I know you posted in jest but
This seems to be a heeler trait, no so much gay but as the jackass that GB was talking about.
I had one and everything was fair game
I scolded him, grabbed by the scruff of the neck and shook the shyt out of him when caught in the act.
I had about as much of this non-sense as I could handle.
I was to the point where I was going to cut him myself, then one day I had a younger male border collie and the heeler mounted him and I kicked him the nuts and would have cut him had I caught him.
After that we never had that problem.

I'd just like to add I will not accept an ill behaved dog
I see these people hollering no pookie, stop pookie, having them on a leash and fighting to hold them back, chasing to catch them cause their running away and won't stop.

Mine better be under control 100% of the time and I better not ever have to raise my voice.
If I have to give a command more than once then we have work to be done.

I have 3 pups from an accidental breeding, I'm still mad about that as I had told them no to that(I'm serious)

cross_7":17twdloz said:
I see these people hollering no pookie, stop pookie, having them on a leash and fighting to hold them back, chasing to catch them cause their running away and won't stop.

Mine better be under control 100% of the time and I better not ever have to raise my voice.

I have 3 pups from an accidental breeding, I'm still mad about that as I had told them no to that(I'm serious)
Dang man. I had no idea you and your dogs conversed. :lol2:

some of my most productive conversations are with the dogs and the horses.....
sometimes I think the dogs are much smarter than I am.....
I am aobut on par with the horses....smarter than some and dumber than one....

inyati13":2b71ggme said:
I don't approve of homosexuality, not on a moral basis but because it offends my senses. I am too fond of breast cleavage and warm fuzzies.

But does not seem to matter to Blue. Whether it is a blanket, a bale of hay, another male dog, a calf, or the real deal; it all seems to be the same to him. Gay may not be the correct term for him. Maybe Blue is omnisexual. He don't cull nothing when it comes to sex.

2mha910.jpg
A bale of hay???

cross_7":3iggi918 said:

My dogs are very well trained to something called the trashbreaker... Wonderful invention will never be without one. I have dogs fighting in the pen problems but the trashbreaker is the cure.. I have dogs that wont come to me when I call again the cure is trashbreaker

skyhightree1":2hmqhrz7 said:
cross_7":2hmqhrz7 said:

My dogs are very well trained to something called the trashbreaker... Wonderful invention will never be without one. I have dogs fighting in the pen problems but the trashbreaker is the cure.. I have dogs that wont come to me when I call again the cure is trashbreaker

Never say never but up to this point I've never used a collar
I see where is would be beneficial as you stated with the fighting issues and I dang sure would have lit that heeler up with one.
There is a gentleman that is somewhat of a dog whisperer and he claims if you need a collar then your dogs not trained, but I would say he has an ability that a lot of people do not possess