BLM is now at my back door

Help Support CattleToday:

Commercialfarmer":wjb6xpk7 said:
Slick, being one of the first to go may have it's advantages. You may get dibs on picking one of those studio apartments in closer walking distance to the government fake cheese store and marijuana shop. Maybe one with a high quality bike rack for when you need to go long distances as well, like to the far end of the fenced area.

Get one closest to the bus stop. :lol:

hurleyjd":wjb6xpk7 said:
If it comes to that then okay maybe you and I could be neighbors. I think they are going to build a high rise here in Yantis Texas. Hope the high rise has a water collection system. I do not think I will live long enough to be moved after all Sarah Palin said they would be letting all of us old people die, you know the death panels.

I wouldn't mind shaking your hand, JD, but I'll be damed if they are gonna stuff me into a Dallas apartment to be neighbors to anyone. I have visions of each one being 85 sq feet and identical with the same decorations and all. :shock:

Seriously tho, we won't have to worry about it because they need a few generations of your kids to brainwash them into people that think this is just how life is. Oh, and Yantis will no longer exist. Check the map cause there's a big red line running through there.

No they will place us n the fema camps that Glen Beck showed, he failed to mention what he showed was a prison camp in North Korea. Or maybe the gas chambers he showed in California which turned out to be an overhaul facility for the Amtrak train cars. For sure we will have to have rain water collection in Yantis after all Dallas tied up all of the Lake Fork water. We may have to have the underground cisterns that was popular in this area because all shallow water was not good. The cisterns would have wiggle tails in them and when you drew a bucket of water you would have to strain it. Now thank God for big government and its loans to install a rural water system so that ever one would have decent water to use.

Latest posts