Blame walmart

Help Support CattleToday:

Walmart didn't exist 5 generations ago, it didn't even exist 3 generations ago.
Some people like to blame walmart, like Obama liked to blame Bush.

I did say I loathe walmart. Why you ask because its overrun with nitwits , everytime I go I see these entitled assholes with buggies full and using ebt cards with 4 or 5 rugrats running around screaming . I also see a few normal people but If you were to stack both classes in a pile one side would be a mountain and the other a hill . maybe its my location but around here there are better choices and cheaper prices for groceries. a vast majority of employees have to be told to come inside when it raining and because of the clientele they all have bad attitudes. I buy a few things from there when I need it but typically enter thru the garden center or automotive and use those checkouts to avoid having to see the people mentioned above. ask ANYONE around here who shops walmart most often and they will tell you the lower class welfare bunch.

sim.-ang.king":jvtq21hv said:

Nobody said it existed 5 generations ago . WELFARE/ entitlements did and what your not taking into consideration is this group of people a generation is only about 15 yrs

M-5":1gsmgu94 said:
sim.-ang.king":1gsmgu94 said:

Nobody said it existed 5 generations ago . WELFARE/ entitlements did and what your not taking into consideration is this group of people a generation is only about 15 yrs
A generation is 25 years. The Original post on this thread was about how walmart is creating people that believe they are entitled. Which you agreed with in saying "yes,...". You then proceed to call everyone a nitwit for shopping at Walmart and using their return policy, which was the results of 5 generations of entitlements. In which case if the cause for intitlements was 125 years ago, I don't see how walmart or walmart customers have anything to do with. If anything you and your parents and grandparents are to blame for this whole thing. Thus, making this thread nothing more then an attempt at a jab at walmart, for doing nothing more then what others have done before them.

so all these welfare moms wait until they are 25 to squirt out another little check getter . WRONG .. The next generation starts when the current one has a child. and fwiw they do that between the ages of 14 and 18, I out because apparently Talking to the feller with all the degrees on his wall has increased my IQ to the point I' m talking above your comprehension.

You can see the Wal-Mart mentality by just driving through the parking lot. The front third is handicapped parking only. But most of them walk much more comfortable gait than me.
And what really burns me is when some Hen and her brood spills right out in front of a moving vehicle and nobody even glances either direction. People have stopped teaching their children to look both ways before walking out in traffic. :shock:
They have the row. Why look??

callmefence":20q92exd said:
You can see the Wal-Mart mentality by just driving through the parking lot. The front third is handicapped parking only. But most of them walk much more comfortable gait than me.
And what really burns me is when some Hen and her brood spills right out in front of a moving vehicle and nobody even glances either direction. People have stopped teaching their children to look both ways before walking out in traffic. :shock:
They have the row. Why look??
that's natural selection at its finest :cowboy:

M-5":ua30jeez said:
I did say I loathe walmart. Why you ask because its overrun with nitwits , everytime I go I see these entitled be nice with buggies full and using ebt cards with 4 or 5 rugrats running around screaming . I also see a few normal people but If you were to stack both classes in a pile one side would be a mountain and the other a hill . maybe its my location but around here there are better choices and cheaper prices for groceries. a vast majority of employees have to be told to come inside when it raining and because of the clientele they all have bad attitudes. I buy a few things from there when I need it but typically enter thru the garden center or automotive and use those checkouts to avoid having to see the people mentioned above. ask ANYONE around here who shops walmart most often and they will tell you the lower class welfare bunch.
Dash you sure seem to spend a lot of time passing judgement on others without knowing squat about. Do you stand by the register and watch to see that all these folks are using welfare and ebt cards to pay for their purchases?? I guess I'm just not that curious. But yeah I see full carts everywhere. Big, fat, short, skinny, ugly, pretty, dirty, nasty and even a few in suits. Some would probably throw me into one of those welfare categories. For almost 20 years I wore a 3 piece suit to work. Often I'd take it off, put on my ragged old "feel good" clothes that were worn out and even go to WalMart with 3 days growth of beard and a pair of sandals....he// all I was going for was a 30 pack so no need to dress up. If I handed them a debit card there were problem some self righteous p r i c ks that may thought it was the "Lone Star Card" or whatever. When I got in my brand new truck they probably knew absolutely I was on welfare and milking the system. Then when I lit my Camel and told the kids to sit down in the back of the truck that reassured them they were right about me. Amazing what you can learn by allowing your imagination run wild.

TB my view is not slanted because I just feel like stating my prejudice. I spent 20 yrs In retail grocery. I know the cliental better than people that shop for grocery's twice a week . I can pick you out of the crowd no matter how your dressed because what your wearing has nothing to do with attitude and demeanor of a majority of the ebt crowd. I've seen it all . I've been fortunate that I have not worked retail for the last 15 yrs but still frequent these establishments quite often Walmart included to see a few friends and reminisce a little. I can assure you it has not gotten better since I left only worse. The previous admin put a heII of alot more folks on the food stamp rolls. I too go to the store dirty and overall and britches tucked in my boots .

:2cents: After reading the posts, just wanted to say I appreciate Wal-Mart. I live rural,& don't have much choice where to shop. My citified relatives give me plenty of grief for shopping there.

TennesseeTuxedo":10gcabsy said:
reeler":10gcabsy said:
:2cents: After reading the posts, just wanted to say I appreciate Wal-Mart. I live rural,& don't have much choice where to shop. My citified relatives give me plenty of grief for shopping there.

Don't let 'em, nothing wrong with Wally World.
How much stock do you own?

I was the same way. For almost 40 years, when I was urban, I shopped as an urban, avoiding Wal-Mart. Now being rural, back to my roots, I go to Wal-Mart because that is really the only choice I have.

I think back to my hometown, where I am now, and how it was when I was a kid. We walked the downtown sidewalk and shopped in stores, most likely owned by one of the people working there.

You can't go home again....

TennesseeTuxedo":118ajnw9 said:
reeler":118ajnw9 said:

Don't let 'em, nothing wrong with Wally World.
Thank you, TT . I'd be up a creek without a paddle if there wasn't a Wal-Mart, & the citified bunch just doesn't understand that. :frowns:

I don't go to Walmart very often because its a 20 mile drive but I found myself there this morning. Walking out I couldn't help but watch a guy in front of me wearing some very colorful socks along with his bedroom slippers. When he got to his car he sat down in the drivers seat and opened his bag and brought out a pair of work boots and started putting them on. For some reason I thought of the POTUS and how this guy surely hated him.

Jogeephus":3uvx27uz said:
I don't go to Walmart very often because its a 20 mile drive but I found myself there this morning. Walking out I couldn't help but watch a guy in front of me wearing some very colorful socks along with his bedroom slippers. When he got to his car he sat down in the drivers seat and opened his bag and brought out a pair of work boots and started putting them on. For some reason I thought of the POTUS and how this guy surely hated him.
I ventured to Wal-Mart yesterday too. 30 minute drive for me. Walked in the door & first people came in contact with reaked so bad I about puked. But, I was on a mission & completed it. $100 later & I was out the door. Usually wouldn't have given the experience much more thought, but to clarify: If there was another decently priced grocery store here I would shop there, but there isn't...that's why I appreciate Wal-Mart so much, stinky people & all. :mrgreen:

The meat in Walmart is for dog consumption only. Who the heck knows where it originated, and you better good it well done.
That's True Grits tip of the day. Walmart sure has good prices on 22 ammo when it's in stock though.

reeler":h17o0n46 said:
Jogeephus":h17o0n46 said:
I ventured to Wal-Mart yesterday too. 30 minute drive for me. Walked in the door & first people came in contact with reaked so bad I about puked. But, I was on a mission & completed it. $100 later & I was out the door. Usually wouldn't have given the experience much more thought, but to clarify: If there was another decently priced grocery store here I would shop there, but there isn't...that's why I appreciate Wal-Mart so much, stinky people & all. :mrgreen:

At least they haven't stopped selling work books for fear of offending their patrons like they have on other products.

It's interesting how Wal-mart comments include people who shop there and their lack of social graces and upkeep.

Maybe the habits of people are only amplified at Wal-mart because it's a large group of shoppers.

I was in a plastic surgeon's office this week and a couple of the folks who came in there while I was waiting were no different then the stereotypical Wal-mart patron. Their clothes and odor are simply a part of our culture of lazy, unkept, no positive principles or ideals, don't care attitude! They're everywhere!!

Latest posts