The blame game will be next!!

Help Support CattleToday:

I doubt we'll see a covid explosion again. The vaccine works. Immigrants pose no more threat (probably less) than the covid deniers that already live here.
Just what we need is more leaches on the system.
There should be no one allowed in until we have taken care of every American vet or disadvantaged.
Every American has access to electricity and running water a non political education is available.
Every American on welfare should be working in a training
program to get welfare and drug tested to receive benefits.
If and when we have taken care of every American will look at unlocking the gate.

You all realize that Texas will be a blue state in a few years right?

10% fully vaccinated now. It takes at least 2 weeks to build full immunity. Full immunity might not be 100% resistant. Spring break, van loads of travelers from other parts, ... Expect an increase and/or a surge. What will Dr. Fallacy have to growl about next. Maybe he will suggest masks as Christmas gifts as stocking stuffers for the good little kiddies in 2021.

Wet side (NT) says, "Governor of Texas will be blamed for Covid outbreak when immigration policy fails next week....
B
uck replies, "Not to worry, vaccine works, immigrants pose no threat- less than deniers already here." Caustic are you listening?

NT comes back with , '' I hope you're right. I feel the border is being overrun."

Good Grief! The border is being overran and Buck can see no threat?!

Fence will be able to make sense of it once she gets that tool pointed in the right direction...........

We have a clear and present danger on our southern border in the form of a foreign invasion.
They (children or adults) are and will be as effective as any force of arms in depleting our natural resourses.
Their successful entry , however illegal, will strengthen the resolve of those who follow and they will have even
greater means and the determination to use those means when they cross the border.

It is borders, language and culture that define a country. Our border is being violated every day by those who do not speak our
language or share our inheritance and certainly not our culture. What will Crockett and Bowie's response be when they hear.
their effort was for naught? or the ten thousand who followed and believed? LVR

I doubt we'll see a covid explosion again. The vaccine works. Immigrants pose no more threat (probably less) than the covid deniers that already live here.
When Mexico worries about that is happening and how illegals are being drawn there I feel there's a lot to worry about and the unrestricted passage without checking is totally uncalled for except by a maniac doing whatever he can to flaut the security that was working to help fix a problem. The fact that you hear nothing on the press about a problem of this size as they cover it up should give you a warning that something is wrong

Ya'll have heard now from the great Dr. that once told us "Masks aren't necessary or effective... then they absolutely are essentail, then that double masking would be great, and that social distancing of a minimum of 6', but 12' would be better", that now, ......since the density of people is going up at our border, that we can reduce that now to 3'......... apparently we won't be able to find enough space for 'em all if we don't.... Same caravans, cages and "holding cells" and overcrowding and such that was going on under Bama that Trump suddenly got nailed to the tree and crucified for and pretty well finally put an end to by turning the illegal entries back... only worse now that Biden threw the flood gates open and said "Ya'll come".

It's interesting to watch how the insane gamesmanship of the left and the leftist media continues to play out..........:confused:

When Mexico worries about that is happening and how illegals are being drawn there I feel there's a lot to worry about and the unrestricted passage without checking is totally uncalled for except by a maniac doing whatever he can to flaut the security that was working to help fix a problem. The fact that you hear nothing on the press about a problem of this size as they cover it up should give you a warning that something is wrong
I listen to "liberal" NPR, and they were talking about it last week. They said that most of the adults were being turned away at the border. Unaccompanied minors were being allowed in to be placed with sponsors. So yes, it is being talked about in the media, and no, Joe hasn't just opened the floodgates.

Wet side (NT) says, "Governor of Texas will be blamed for Covid outbreak when immigration policy fails next week....
B
uck replies, "Not to worry, vaccine works, immigrants pose no threat- less than deniers already here." Caustic are you listening?

NT comes back with , '' I hope you're right. I feel the border is being overrun."

Good Grief! The border is being overran and Buck can see no threat?!

Fence will be able to make sense of it once she gets that tool pointed in the right direction...........

We have a clear and present danger on our southern border in the form of a foreign invasion.
They (children or adults) are and will be as effective as any force of arms in depleting our natural resourses.
Their successful entry , however illegal, will strengthen the resolve of those who follow and they will have even
greater means and the determination to use those means when they cross the border.

It is borders, language and culture that define a country. Our border is being violated every day by those who do not speak our
language or share our inheritance and certainly not our culture. What will Crockett and Bowie's response be when they hear.
their effort was for naught? or the ten thousand who followed and believed? LVR
In regards to your reference to me.....you don't make any sense either...... LoL

By all accounts, Mexico's rollout of a covid vaccine is and has been problematic. They have acquired 5 different vaccines, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, SputnikV, 2 Chinese versions, and a 2nd Russian version beginning in Dec 2020

Mexico was the first country in Latin America to receive Covid-19 vaccines and started vaccinating health workers on 22 December. But the pace has slowed to just 4,365 doses a day, according to Bloomberg's vaccine tracker, and at the current pace, it would take a decade to vaccinate all Mexicans.

(
yes, I know. The Guardian is not exactly the world's most reliable news source)

As of Mar 4, Mexico has vaccinated 2.6 million of it's 117 million citizens while the US had vaccinated (at least one shot) 80 million.

There is no reliable data to prove most or a large % of total Texas covid cases were caused by cross border infiltration.

Having said that, there are far more important and long standing reasons for stemming the tide of illegal immigrants across the southern border.
Build the damn wall!

heard a report last night that immigrants are coming pretty much from all over the world. Post has been talking about the covid dangers, but I worry just as much, if not more, about drugs coming across the border and human trafficking. many of the children are coming across with adults that have no legal attachment to the kids. Adults cross back only to bring more kids across. I wonder if the GOP crew heading down to the border will actually get to see the full extent of the problems down there since most reporters are not allowed to get close to the border. If they do get to the border, I will be interested to see pics if they are allowed to take pics. you know that without pics, the lefties will just tell the American people that it is not that bad and the GOP is exaggerating the "NOT A CRISIS" problem down there.

Fence> it appears you are holding a gun. At home we referred to a gun as a 'tool" If you are not holding a gun then I see your point.
If you don't have a tool kit then you need one! LVR

Latest posts