The blame game will be next!!

Help Support CattleToday:

I listen to "liberal" NPR, and they were talking about it last week. They said that most of the adults were being turned away at the border. Unaccompanied minors were being allowed in to be placed with sponsors. So yes, it is being talked about in the media, and no, Joe hasn't just opened the floodgates.
You need to come on down the Americans are starting to complain and view this very negatively. The impacts of open borders impacts them more as Americans than your Lilly white butt. My lilly white butt used to not understand that.
I have a pretty good meter on this as my DIL and my grandson in law are Hispanic so are my grandkids and great grandkids.

I listen to "liberal" NPR, and they were talking about it last week. They said that most of the adults were being turned away at the border. Unaccompanied minors were being allowed in to be placed with sponsors. So yes, it is being talked about in the media, and no, Joe hasn't just opened the floodgates.
I love that "liberal" media is undisputed fact and I am certain they would tell a completely unbiased truth if they are liberal. If I remember right you are in Wisconsin and I am sure that puts you close enough to the front lines that when coupled with your media facts you are an expert on the immigration issues from Mexico. Way more knowledgeable than those in Texas or Arizona for instance. Also is it that only Americans carry and transmit COVID since the rest of the worlds unvaccinated population is not a potential threat for increase. Never mind the rest of the serious issues that come along with this problem already mentioned. No wonder this country is screwed when that is the logic being applied by a lot of the population.

What the rest of the nation is seeing in the last 10 years in regards to illegal immigration, Texas/New Mexico/Arizona has been experiencing for many decades.
(Calif too but they want it that way and encourage it)

Just what we need is more leaches on the system.
There should be no one allowed in until we have taken care of every American vet or disadvantaged.
Every American has access to electricity and running water a non political education is available.
Every American on welfare should be working in a training
program to get welfare and drug tested to receive benefits.
If and when we have taken care of every American will look at unlocking the gate.
You need to run for President....I like the way you think!!

Latest posts