Walmart electric shopping carts...............

Help Support CattleToday:

fenceman":3ctgrk1h said:
Well I saw one of those kfc commercial s last night. Caught my eye only because of all the talk about them. The old guy was pushing his chicken as food for in the car. Being in a bucket and all it'll sit in the seat beside you. If your seat belt a clicking it's time for some chicken he says.
I want to say . Eating fried chicken in the car is dangerous. It's also what causes stuff like what's riding that scooter.
Nothing like a steering wheel greased down with chicken grease. ;-)

cowboy43":3c04kn75 said:
If anyone ever dared make love to her, she would have to be covered in flour, to find all the right places.
Cowboy just the thought is enough to make me become a eunuch and live in a cave.

cowboy43":3643z82v said:
If anyone ever dared make love to her, she would have to be covered in flour, to find all the right places.
Good God amighty :shock:
How many right places you reckon there could be...

Whichever grease they use on those wheels needs to be listed in the "Trucks/Tractors/Equipment grease thread--it's gotta be some good stuff.

fenceman":z3z2wqx8 said:
cowboy43":z3z2wqx8 said:

There's not enough flour to find them all!

Oh the sweet irony of dipping her in flour, just like all the fried chicken that got her to her current condition...

bball":2w9hzs94 said:
Oh the sweet irony of dipping her in flour, just like all the fried chicken that got her to her current condition...

And more than a few pork chops, Big Macs and Honey Buns.

TexasBred":1zh5mlb8 said:
bball":1zh5mlb8 said:

"Mmmmmm. Pork chops are good. Bacon is good".
You know a few BLTS and more than one bag of chips has fallen victim.

greybeard":efihk1b6 said:
Whichever grease they use on those wheels needs to be listed in the "Trucks/Tractors/Equipment grease thread--it's gotta be some good stuff.

Good call on the grease. I was thinking whoever makes the battery in that cart is missing a golden advertising opportunity. She would be my spokeswoman if it were my company.

bball":jn3es9so said:
greybeard":jn3es9so said:

Good call on the grease. I was thinking whoever makes the battery in that cart is missing a golden advertising opportunity. She would be my spokeswoman if it were my company.
you would most likely need a translator. Unless your target audience speaks that unintelligible language

M-5":31ppu6eq said:
bball":31ppu6eq said:
greybeard":31ppu6eq said:

you would most likely need a translator. Unless your target audience speaks that unintelligible language
I can understand it.

bball":36n1uzyp said:
TexasBred":36n1uzyp said:
bball":36n1uzyp said:

"Mmmmmm. Pork chops are good. Bacon is good".
You know a few BLTS and more than one bag of chips has fallen victim.

Wait a minute - blt's are health food for me...

bball":1yo5z534 said:
fenceman":1yo5z534 said:
cowboy43":1yo5z534 said:

There's not enough flour to find them all!

I don't think you could dip her. Don't Think she'd be to easy to roll either. I reckon your best bet would be just stand back and throw the flour at her.

fenceman":2lzngodh said:
I don't think you could dip her. Don't Think she'd be to easy to roll either. I reckon your best bet would be just stand back and throw the flour at her.

crop-dusting-plane_full.jpeg

cowboy43":3vsb0bxj said:
I don't believe we would fit in with the politically correct crowd, by the comments Iv'e seen. :cboy:

She's to fat to cook, and not worth feeding in my book.

greybeard":3hvkjfzg said:
fenceman":3hvkjfzg said:

http://www.brownso.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/crop-dus
ting-plane_full.jpeg
:clap: :clap: :clap: I think you just won gb.

Latest posts