Better Simmental Pic. . . .

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasSimmentals

Reaction score
Got a better pic of the Simmental Bull. . .
Rocky III
D.O.B. - December 15, 2005
Copy_of_Cows_007.jpg

Yup, he's a real meatwagon! Looks like a typical fullblood type - big headed, short sloppy neck. Not my kind of cattle, but he'll sure put some pounds on your calves - if you don't have any calving problems with that head.

he sure is a meatwagon.but as said that short neck dont look good on him at all.he dont look long enough in my eyes either.

ALACOWMAN":3cw1s6y0 said:
yall. do know he aint a show bull dont you?
YUP, I just hope the calves dont have to be pulled. other than that big ole front end, he does have excellent meat muscle and structure

ive used simm bulls that weighed over a ton on brahman and brax heifer's , they just spit the calf out and laugh and ask, care to take another shot. ..shes got the right cattle to handle him .

We have not had to pull ANY of his calves......One may want to take note that he does have his head tilted back :roll: but his calves seem to be "coming out of the cow" easy...... Actually we have had this bull for about 1 1/2 yrs. and our past bull bred a cow and we had to pull the calf but with this bull we did not have to pull it. :D

great bull love seeing those fleckvieh cows back in action, i hate seeing these black and red simmentals

Some of his calves. . . . .need to get more updated pics but you get the idea of what they look like. . . .

BrahmanXSimmental Heifer. . .
buck_054.jpg

CharolaisXSimmental Bull. . .
buck_044.jpg

SimmentalXSimmental Heifer. . .
buck_037.jpg

Group. . . .
buck_045.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!! - I may have blacks & reds - but I will always love those colored calves. But - I breed cattle to make money - those don't sell - not for the kind of money I need to sell our calves for.
And yes, I show cattle, but I was not analyzing him for show - I don't LIKE big blockey headed cattle and I worry about calving. Your bull doesn't appear to have big shoulders, and that would be my biggest concern for calving.
Again, beautiful calves and your bull is sure a meat wagon.

Latest posts