Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Natty light

• Keystone light

• Other

• Total voters
In the beer category it has to be Bud Light, but I like to change it up with some hard liquor every now and then. Captain, Crown, Jack, etc. depends on the mood.

What the heck kind of beer poll is this, C&C? You're missing the goodstuff!
Molson's Canadian (yum yum)
Kokanee
Labatt's Blue
Pilsner

You know, the kind of beer that'll put a smile on your face at the end of branding day! But then, we do like pretty big kick in our beer up here.

Take care.

If I'm ever up your way, I'm going drinkin' with you. I drink mostly Kokanee, but Pilsener and Canadian would both be in my top 5. There's a joke around here about about a certain heavy drinking woman who quit drinking Blue because it made certain part of her anatomy sore. I feel the same way about it. I've woke up sick too many times when I was a kid from drinking Blue and now I can hardly look at it without getting a headache. I also drink Rickards Red and Lab Lite.

How bout a good dark German beer on tap, or Shiners, or even Bud Light (in bottles).......not Coors, that Colorado Koolaid. The only time that was fun was back in the early '70s when we drove from Texas A&M as students to buy Coors from Colorado and bootleg it back to Texas at $7/case. It wasn't the taste, just the outlaw blood in us! :cboy:

Dave":30rn01tb said:
Why are 5 out of the 6 choices listed Light beer???? Does anyone really drink that stuff and how can you really call it beer? I don't live in Canada but I agree with CattleAnne. I prefer Labatt's Blue.

Dave

Agree! Lite beer is GOOD beer cut half and half with water...lol. The same for 3.2 beer sold in Oklahoma.

On a sidebar, here in Texas Panhandle region, almost impossible to buy any liquor or beer, except in Amarillo, Lubbock, or run across the border to OK, NM, of KS. Seems people in these parts are "officially" God-fearing abstainers, inspite of their funning back and forth across the borders to get their booze... all the local dry counties in this area are missing out on a lot of tax dollars from alcohol sales.

Latest posts