Lone Star Beer

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
I picked up a case of it the last time I was in TX, but haven't been able to find any near here. Anyone know of a way to get some to VA, or if you can order beer online like everything else?

Thanks!

I picked up a case of it the last time I was in TX, but haven't been able to find any near here. Anyone know of a way to get some to VA, or if you can order beer online like everything else?

Thanks!
If ur in northern Va, how far are u from Brookhaven, PA, A1 BeerBarn's got everything.

Falls' all out of Natty Light? I dont have any Lonestar but I am gonna bring you up some that I think is pretty good when I come. To bad you don't live close to a brewery! LOL

Falls' all out of Natty Light? I dont have any Lonestar but I am gonna bring you up some that I think is pretty good when I come. To bad you don't live close to a brewery! LOL
Ha! It's at least 2.5 miles to a brewery from here...... Pretty sure the horse can get me home if I can get back up on him.

Some Walmart's sell it as you might ask your local Walmart if they would? Our local Walmart now keeps in stock a couple items my wife ask if they would.

Here is their Beer finder site...as I noticed a couple places around here they say have it in stock.

Kind of funny how people want the beer which isn't sold locally. Back in 1972 another rodeo cowboy and I went to Texas. We ran into a guy who said you came from Washington and you didn't bring any Olympia beer? The man owned a Coors distributorship. We said you have a warehouse full of Coors and you want Olympia beer? They weren't selling Coors in Washington. And I guess you couldn't get Olympia in Texas. Back then when I went to Spokane I would run on over to Idaho and buy 2 or 3 cases of Coors. Back over on the coast I could sell it fro enough to pay for my gas on the trip. (gas was only 25 cents back then)

Some Walmart's sell it as you might ask your local Walmart if they would? Our local Walmart now keeps in stock a couple items my wife ask if they would.

Here is their Beer finder site...as I noticed a couple places around here they say have it in stock.

According to that map its available everywhere on the TN side of the state line. Only one it shows in VA is 50 yards from the TN state line 20 miles from me.

Here are some places not far from cfpinz that stock it. When he is up that way could pickup.

Dorset Market
2300 Genito Rd, Powhatan, VA 23139
59.7 miles

De Fles Winkel
11355 Nuckols Rd, Glen Allen, VA 23059
60.1 miles

Lucky Convenience Stores
14051 Steeplestone Rd, Midlothian, VA 23113
62.7 miles

Corks & Kegs
7110 Patterson Ave, Henrico, VA 23229
65.9 miles

Kind of funny how people want the beer which isn't sold locally. Back in 1972 another rodeo cowboy and I went to Texas. We ran into a guy who said you came from Washington and you didn't bring any Olympia beer? The man owned a Coors distributorship. We said you have a warehouse full of Coors and you want Olympia beer? They weren't selling Coors in Washington. And I guess you couldn't get Olympia in Texas. Back then when I went to Spokane I would run on over to Idaho and buy 2 or 3 cases of Coors. Back over on the coast I could sell it fro enough to pay for my gas on the trip. (gas was only 25 cents back then)
It's more of a novelty thing to me. I like one once in awhile, but will stick to my Natty and Miller Lite for all intensive purposes!

Latest posts