Lone Star Beer

Help Support CattleToday:

Hell if it is at Dorset Market I can hook you up bud!
Hell, yeah! If you're by any of those joints, grab me a case if you don't mind. Just don't make any special trips, it's no big deal whatsoever.

It's more of a novelty thing to me. I like one once in awhile, but will stick to my Natty and Miller Lite for all intensive purposes!
I am sure that was the deal with Coors in Washington in the 70's. You can't get it so it must be good. I still can't get over that guy in Texas wanting Olympia beer. We referred to it as panther piss. It was a last resort beer and we were of the age where any beer was good beer.

Yuengling is the best beer I've ever had, and you can buy it! I can't imagine having that, and want Lone Star, unless I wanted to remind myself how good Yuengling is.

Yuengling is the best beer I've ever had, and you can buy it! I can't imagine having that, and want Lone Star, unless I wanted to remind myself how good Yuengling is.
I love Yuengling too. I was so happy when they started selling it in OH a few years ago. Used to haul trunkloads home from Florida before then lol

Latest posts