Drink Beer Tonight or Not

Help Support CattleToday:

Do I Drink Beer Tonight or Not?

• Yes

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • I really haven't decided. I'm waiting until the results to start coming in.

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I'm drinking tonight anyway. What's the big deal?

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going to drink Natty light in a Styrofoam cup with ice. The beer won't get watered down any worse than it already is because I'll drink it so fast.

Many long years ago I went on a trip. I picked up an old college buddy and we proceeded to the house where our other friend resided. Sam was never very punctual so when we got there he was in bed. Got him up and watched him pack. He took a shaving kit, a tooth brush, and couple pairs of Socks. I was driving a pickup. Sam got in the middle and Charlie rode shotgun. Sam was still half asleep. Yawning and running his hands threw his hair that was standing up like a wild growing bush. He finally got his motor skills going enough to look at me and say, "I'll be needing beer money."

Charlie and I almost died laughing. That is all Sam was worried about.

Margonme":1ngq23gp said:
Many long years ago I went on a trip. I picked up an old college buddy and we proceeded to the house where our other friend resided. Sam was never very punctual so when we got there he was in bed. Got him up and watched him pack. He took a shaving kit, a tooth brush, and couple pairs of Socks. I was driving a pickup. Sam got in the middle and Charlie rode shotgun. Sam was still half asleep. Yawning and running his hands threw his hair that was standing up like a wild growing bush. He finally got his motor skills going enough to look at me and say, "I'll be needing beer money."

So y'all rob a liquor store or roll a drug dealer and go to vegas and blow it all all strippers ...

Cross-7":p7w6ded3 said:
Margonme":p7w6ded3 said:

So y'all rob a liquor store or roll a drug dealer and go to vegas and blow it all all strippers ...

How did you know? Lol

Cross-7":uz8fa3f0 said:
Margonme":uz8fa3f0 said:

and just waste the rest of it......

TexasBred":2dwjabkq said:
slick4591":2dwjabkq said:
Do you drink to soften to the blow or are you drinking to celebrate?
I just like beer....anything will do for an excuse if you really need one.

I drink beer every night... TB you beer will be on its way soon I been hunting and stuff but I promise you it is.

Almost ready its bubbling away

_20161108_213427_zps4csxgrih.jpg

Been over a year and 1 month since I had booze of any kind--cardiologist's order--might have to change that before tonight's over tho.

Latest posts