Drink Beer Tonight or Not

Help Support CattleToday:

Do I Drink Beer Tonight or Not?

• Yes

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • I really haven't decided. I'm waiting until the results to start coming in.

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I'm drinking tonight anyway. What's the big deal?

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
skyhightree1":123f8koh said:
TexasBred":123f8koh said:
slick4591":123f8koh said:
Do you drink to soften to the blow or are you drinking to celebrate?
I just like beer....anything will do for an excuse if you really need one.

I drink beer every night... TB you beer will be on its way soon I been hunting and stuff but I promise you it is.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.....I'll believe it when I see it.....not gonna even start to ask you what you've really been doing. :hide:

gizmom":1hmdvp4l said:
I had to vote no on the beer, but I did bake oatmeal raisin cookies. Between the boss and I we have eaten most of them. A cookie hangover is in my future. My nerves are shot.

Gizmom

I didn't have a beer last night, either. My wife made cake balls. For those unfamiliar you take a scoop of cake mixed with frosting. Roll it into a ball and then cover it with chocolate. I had 6 last night and my pancreas cried so loudly last night I had trouble sleeping.

Bestoutwest":1uh9ja3x said:
gizmom":1uh9ja3x said:
I had to vote no on the beer, but I did bake oatmeal raisin cookies. Between the boss and I we have eaten most of them. A cookie hangover is in my future. My nerves are shot.

Gizmom

I didn't have a beer last night, either. My wife made cake balls. For those unfamiliar you take a scoop of cake mixed with frosting. Roll it into a ball and then cover it with chocolate. I had 6 last night and my pancreas cried so loudly last night I had trouble sleeping.
Mercy man....that much cholate I'd have the Hershey squirts. :lol: :lol:

Bestoutwest":o88cuuxa said:
gizmom":o88cuuxa said:

Gizmom

Wow that sounds good. Cover it with chocolate syrup, melted chocolate or what? I would love that with the funfetti kind of cakes with jimmies in them. Ever had birthday cake ice cream? That stuff is the best!!!

NECowboy":763o7de3 said:
Bestoutwest":763o7de3 said:
gizmom":763o7de3 said:

Gizmom

Wow that sounds good. Cover it with chocolate syrup, melted chocolate or what? I would love that with the funfetti kind of cakes with jimmies in them. Ever had birthday cake ice cream? That stuff is the best!!!
What's a Jimmy?

RanchMan90":1z8gqvvd said:
NECowboy":1z8gqvvd said:
Bestoutwest":1z8gqvvd said:

What's a Jimmy?

Another name for sprinkles. That's what I grew up calling em.

NECowboy":3djtu275 said:
RanchMan90":3djtu275 said:
NECowboy":3djtu275 said:
What's a Jimmy?

Another name for sprinkles. That's what I grew up calling em.
Interesting, a bit different lingo everywhere you go I suppose.

Latest posts