Help Support CattleToday:

la4angus":15jarueh said:
bigbull338":15jarueh said:
TxTeamroper":15jarueh said:
Id go with the Angus seems like these days Black sales good both are good breeds we are breeding sim angus right now and for market a good thick big rump and chested calf sells good but angus is the way to go....Hope this helps
well you can get a black beefmaster bull.if your going for the black hided calves.
Is it a black beefmaster or an Angus beefmaster Cross? :p
la i knew i was opening myself up for that one.an i knew youd take off with it.ive said it before.an ill say it again.with me getting in the reg beefmasters.ill prolly end buying a few black cows sooner or later.
Why not just buy your Angus now instead of buying some grade beefmasters unstill of some angus that you really want. Those blk beefmasters are just a 3 way cross commercial animal. :p :roll:
now thats why im really staying with the red beefmasters.im a little strange.i like red hided cattle.
You can buy some Aed Angus too. Get the quality along with the color. ;-)
had angus years ago.an the bull drove us all batty.would rather jump fences an hide than to breed a cow,after about 6 months of driving him to heifers in heat.he got a 1 way ticket to the sale barn.

bigbull338":2xu1y4yc said:
. had angus years ago.an the bull drove us all batty.would rather jump fences an hide than to breed a cow,after about 6 months of driving him to heifers in heat.he got a 1 way ticket to the sale barn.
That's no problem. Just do what you will do if it was a beefmaster. Sell it and buy another one. It don't tale no Philadelaphia lawyer to figure that one out.

Latest posts