Because I have compassion for the underprivileged

Help Support CattleToday:

Commercialfarmer

Reaction score
I didn't vote for Hillary.

SEPTEMBER 21, 2016 -

​STATEMENT FROM FORMER PRESIDENT OF HAITIAN SENATE ON CLINTON GRAFT IN HAITI

"The World Trusted The Clintons To Help The Haitian People During Their Most Desperate Time Of Need And They Were Deceived." – Bernard Sansaricq

"Sadly, when an earthquake rocked the nation of Haiti in 2010, corruption moved in faster than the help so desperately needed. Today, the people of Haiti are still suffering despite the billions of dollars that have flowed into the Clinton Foundation. The Clintons exploited this terrible disaster to steal billions of dollars from the sick and starving people of Haiti. The world trusted the Clintons to help the Haitian people during their most desperate time of need and they were deceived. The Clintons and their friends are richer today while millions still live in tents. The world deserves to know where the money went and why help was never sent." – Bernard Sansaricq, Former President of the Senate, Republic of Haiti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c2oBh1 ... e=youtu.be

Indeed.

I look around at my own "lavish" surroundings (compared to 99% of the world) and believe I too will be judged for my lack of compassion and shudder. That's one thing I've taken from this election - I personally need to be a better person because I too have been entrusted with much and I've failed to give a shyt for those poor souls living in tents. I will give to Caesar what is Caesar's and the rest I need to find a way to live what I believe because I've not been doing very well at that.

Good reminder.

We cannot take refugees into this country, our families safety is the number one reason, and number two we can't afford it as a country. This is our country, and it's 20 trillion in debt. So the way I see it is everyone that claims to be a US citizen is in debt. I hate to break the news but we can't afford all this nice stuff or to support the rest of the world. Like it or not, you take care of your own first.

True Grit Farms":2prsblpq said:
This is our country, and it's 20 trillion in debt. So the way I see it is everyone that claims to be a US citizen is in debt.

Good point. Technically, all this lavishness around me I don't really "own" anyway. Problem is - now the only way to pay off the debt is to pay more taxes without spending them on anything but debt relief. Hate doing that though because it sure feels like I "own" all this lavishness and my income and I don't want to give it to anyone - let alone the government to pay off our debt. But, as I said before, give to Caesar what is Caesar's and let's get to paying it off.

Haiti has been a festering corrupt boil on the ass of the world for decades. Sounds like Bernard Sansaricq didn't like being out-leached by the pros.

Latest posts