Bad Dog! The Accounting Records Challenged

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
Will get on my soapbox again...lol.

It really peezes me off when a seller of livestock is so unconcerned, uncapable, naive, or "failed Accounting 101" in school that they see absolutely no need to supply the buyer with an itemized sales invoice of their purchase! We've had more than one neanderthal who either couldn't, wouldn't, or refused to give us an appropriate invoice to prove the name of the animal, date of purchase, and amount of the purchase. We almost needed to take them to Court before they finally got off their buns and gave us one. One seller took over 6 months!!

The same goes for hay suppliers, and other individual suppliers (not retailers) of agricultural products. Makes you wonder just how they are NOT reporting sales & income to the IRS!

"And they walk among us..."

On a sidebar: For you responsible buyers out there, if a seller doesn't give you an itemized invoice at the point of sale, day of delivery (or pick up by you), they they should be told to "take a hike" (or "don't unload until I get an invoice")

Or...they're of the "lazy azzzz" variety.
Or...they're of the "your check is your receipt" mentality.
Or...as you say, they don't report to IRS.

Or...when in school, they paid someone to write their term papers (aka "I'll have my secretary do it").

Or...as a "mentally handicapped human", they "talk the talk, but don't walk the walk".

Or...they keep two sets of books (as in "Mafia Business").

Am sure the're other "explanations", but can't think of them at moment...

Latest posts