Attn. Dodge Truck Owners

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
If Your Clutch Slave cylinder goes bad, do yourself a favor and buy a new clutch Master cylinder too. Mine just hit 100,000 and I guess it was time to finally have the first problem.Figures it let me down Saturday, but the parts house got me going this A.M.

Crowder,

It not just limited to Dodge trucks. I have a 1986 1/2 ton Chevy 4x4 which serves as the farm truck. Last year when the slave cylinder went out on it, I replace the cluth master cylinder also.

94 Ford F250 4x4 7.3L, was in another state when it let go. Had to wait a couple days while the dealer worked it. I called three days later and asked about it. They said "we changed the clutch slave and master cylinder but no clutch, got tear out the tranny now". I asked if they bled the system and there was silence. They said, "we will get back to you". Two hours later they called and said it was ready for pickup. "Needed to bleed the system". :roll:

I also see where dodge is coming out with a 4500 and 5500 series next year to complete with Ford/Chevy in the heavier market. Can't wait to see those, they would better suit our needs.

Latest posts