Attn: Beer Drinkers

Help Support CattleToday:

ROCK-N-W":3t4ircwv said:
In Florida it's called a Oyster Hoyster.
Bloody Merry Mix (My own) Not quite famous.
Mixed with Clamato Juice, Sacremento tomato juice, celery salt, crushed black pepper, prepared horseradish, Tobasco, Worshtishire sauce, a fresh cut wedge of lime squezed on topped. Add Beer with a raw oyster with juice of Oyster.
Pour over ice.
One quick shake in a shaker & Down the hatch.

Now that's what I call Hurricane Prepardness! :drink:

If you can drink something with all that in it , you can survive anything, but better keep your head down anyway sounds like theres more to come . Good Luck !

Larry

Not worried yet mate.
I have a black cow that turns completly white when we are going to get a direct hit.
She just lightened a little with Gustav, No Worries, but I'll be keeping my eye on her.

Well,,,,,,,I will admit to the fact that I have had beer and clam on occasion,sometimes with a little hot banana pepper juice in it as well.
But, since I like to drink the real lagers like Stella ,Grolsch ,and Becks ain't no way in he77 I am ruining that with clam juice.

But the best Caesar is with clam and vodka..YUM..
Maybe I know a little too muck about drink mixes but for my excuse I married a European and I managed a liquor store for quite a few years..I can't attribute my college and uni years to it because of a limited budget but I did learn a lot about chartreuse in my younger days.. :lol2:

Lammie":1ne0wdoe said:
I threw up tomatoe juice when I was a kid and it forever broke me of drinking it. I'm just like that.

Yup. First time I got drunk was drinking gin and squirt when I was 15. Threw up for two days and haven't been able to stomach either one since. Funny thing is I've been drunk and sick on beer more times than I can count, but I always went back.

VanC":glgkt8i2 said:
Lammie":glgkt8i2 said:
I threw up tomatoe juice when I was a kid and it forever broke me of drinking it. I'm just like that.

Yup. First time I got drunk was drinking gin and squirt when I was 15. Threw up for two days and haven't been able to stomach either one since. Funny thing is I've been drunk and sick on beer more times than I can count, but I always went back.

To this day I can not even fathom having a strawberry daiquiri...somethings you get cured of and some just pull you back in.. :cowboy:

VanC":dag3rkio said:
Lammie":dag3rkio said:

When I was younger the ladies drink was slow gin.
I thought I would try it. I found the only good thing about it was it made purty puke.

Cal

Calman":1srqsnqm said:
VanC":1srqsnqm said:
Lammie":1srqsnqm said:

When I was younger the ladies drink was slow gin.
I thought I would try it. I found the only good thing about it was it made purty puke.

Cal

Yes, I made a pretty pink spot on the lawn once with slow gin.

warpaint":28c4jzl8 said:
Exsqueeze me if this had already been said.

Ya'll are ponderin on the best hangover remedy to be found.

It is as old as dirt, an I been knowin about it since then.

As a longtime coldbeer conissuer, I can tell ya, there aint nuttin better than a Goody's to help it along.

Warpaint...it really is good for a hangover...especially after about 6 or 8..you start feeling much better. :lol: :lol:

Tylenol PM. Couple of those and hangover's done. Of course, you will sleep for about five hours, but when you wake you will feel much better. Then there is the intestinal discomfort to deal with... I hate it when that happens. :help:

" I threw up tomatoe juice when I was a kid and it forever broke me of drinking it. I'm just like that. "

Dang it Lammie. I was about to say the beer and tomato juice or V8 makes some wonderful colors the next morning but you beat me to it. :lol:

Earl Thigpen":wsw7sokn said:
" I threw up tomatoe juice when I was a kid and it forever broke me of drinking it. I'm just like that. "

Dang it Lammie. I was about to say the beer and tomato juice or V8 makes some wonderful colors the next morning but you beat me to it. :lol:

Green beer on St Patrick's does as well. Don't ask me how I know. It involved cigar smoking. Never do that again, either.

Lammie":1p4qhnzm said:
Earl Thigpen":1p4qhnzm said:

Green beer on St Patrick's does as well. Don't ask me how I know. It involved cigar smoking. Never do that again, either.

:lol2: :lol2: Lammie did you have to teach the next day, with cigar breath, green puke and a rosey nose???? :lol: :lol:

TexasBred":cjlignhe said:
Lammie":cjlignhe said:
Earl Thigpen":cjlignhe said:

:lol2: :lol2: Lammie did you have to teach the next day, with cigar breath, green puke and a rosey nose???? :lol: :lol:

No, I was in college. One of my few Spring Break mistakes. Cost me a bathroom rug and an apartment full of hungover co eds. To this day cigar smoke makes me ill. I was seriously, seriously drunk. I didn't drive, though.

Latest posts