As Promised....Chinese to English Translations

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
Well after 11 days and 11 cities I am finally staying in the same hotel for two days. I have a little time to impart to ya'll some Chinese to English butchering that get's published here on billboards and in magazines. I picked up the magazine that is in the seat pouch on Xiamen Airlies where there was an english translation on the film works by a guy named Jinyong. These are actual titles. I am sure in Chinese the titles make sense but due to the butchery of the English language it comes out all wrong. Don't laugh too hard and Mods please understand that I am not purposely trying to be vulgar......this is just a translation.

Movie Titles:

GG and MM's soul sword
Nine man's power
Nine women catch a white bone
1/2 sword
One finger just like a penis
Wash bone
Change your bone
D and E comble togeter (actual misspellings)
Elevator Jump
A unseen power
All fool's daily
The experience of eat drink bet and smoke
King of drag
7 hurted organ
Suck star over China
6 men of mountain sky's press
Deepblue press
My name is No. 1
Shoot you with a machine gun
Sunflower bible / from a gentlenan to a lady (another misspelling)
Guide of dog beating
Rainbow of milk

I wrote them and misspelled them just like the magazine. I will let you guys have some fun and make suggestions on what the movies were about :lol:

I like the Guide To Dog Beating. Very funny! I am gonna have to share those.

When my kids were little I used to get them stuff like rubber snakes at the dollar store to keep them happy. Some of them came in packages with "descriptions" of the snake and habitat on the back. I saved the packages for several years, as the translations were so hilarious. I can't remember them now, but it was pretty much the same.

Latest posts