Arkansas Banned ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoppy72450

Reaction score
by Arkansas » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Lets get one thing str8! I dont care what you think about me or how old you think I am or Green you think I am. I am not here to make friends, I read and comment. Some times not in that same order, so all you WOMEN get in the kitchen where you belong and all you big boys who think you know me I live in paragould, Arkansas.. Its not hard to find me other then that I will not post a reply to WOMEN at all anymore unless its to ask for a sandwhich and as far as the guys go IDC what you think about me!

:2cents: Why does Arkansas get banned ? I do not see anywhere that he said anything any worse then the other people said back to him ? They ban people for having an opinion ?

Isomade":jnie878h said:
How many usernames you got Arkansas?

God i was sure hoping no one would dignify that with a response :frowns:

Isomade":rt6to195 said:

Actually I am his real life friend. He is the reason I joined these forums. Not that it matters 8)

Hoppy72450":n0qwqxjq said:
Isomade":n0qwqxjq said:

Actually I am his real life friend. He is the reason I joined these forums. Not that it matters 8)

A real rat, :roll: :roll: :roll:

Goodbye,

:tiphat:

Hoppy72450":3nisdp0y said:
Isomade":3nisdp0y said:

If you are really his friend and not his alter ego then you might advise him to man up and stop talking trash like a 12 yr old. One things for sure he didn't start out on everyones shyt list he worked real hard to get there....and if you agree with his stupid remarks about women you might want to join him in his little time out

3waycross":1d38fkk0 said:
Hoppy72450":1d38fkk0 said:
Isomade":1d38fkk0 said:

If you are really his friend and not his alter ego then you might advise him to man up and stop talking trash like a 12 yr old. One things for sure he didn't start out on everyones shyt list he worked real hard to get there....and if you agree with his stupid remarks about women you might want to join him in his little time out

Well I am not saying I agree with what he said at all he has a temper. But he should not had been banned just for his views ? And as Alan up above says: I am a Rat ? He doesnt even know me and he is calling me a rat ? Should he be banned for calling me a Rat? Thats his view I guess although I do not agree with it.

If your gonna troll man do it right. You shoulda been easing this guy to front a month ago.

I didn't think he crossed the line myself either. Must of typed something somewhere I missed. Oh well.

Hoppy72450":2vqif40j said:
Isomade":2vqif40j said:

So you haven't posted since Jan 23 of last year, but you just feel the need to post about your buddy who just so happen to get banned a few minutes ago?
Did he call you up crying that some big meanies on CT had been picking on him?

sim.-ang.king":33buvjpc said:
Hoppy72450":33buvjpc said:
Isomade":33buvjpc said:

So you haven't posted since Jan 23, but you just feel the need to post about your buddy who just so happen to get banned a few minutes ago?

good catch junior :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I am not saying he is right in his opinions or views but its his on view not yours or mine. I do not know what all he has said but I read the post he told me too and I did not find any reason to ban him ? Especially for his missguided up bringing.

3waycross":22iqdyin said:
sim.-ang.king":22iqdyin said:
Hoppy72450":22iqdyin said:
So you haven't posted since Jan 23, but you just feel the need to post about your buddy who just so happen to get banned a few minutes ago?

good catch junior :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
learned from the best! :lol:

Maybe "doesn;t play well with others" is a recognized reason

dun":1dvxdnoe said:
Maybe "doesn;t play well with others" is a recognized reason

:lol: So true there, he is ruff around the edges but good to have your six in battle.

Well he asked me to talk to Admin about it for him so I sent a reply not sure how long that will be though. But either way nice seeing everyone again been a bit.

Happy Holidays!

72450. Same zip as his home town. Be more creative. Trolling is an art. You shame the art.

Goodbye and unfourtatly probably see you in some form again, rat! :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts