Are You a Yankee or a Rebel?

Help Support CattleToday:

That little test doesn't work. It said I'm 87% (Dixie)! I guarantee you there is not one little oz. of Yankee in me. I'm 100% rebel, no doubt about it!

63% Dixie! (just below the Masno-dixon line) for me....
Cept when I get round my kin-folk in Central Texas then my verbage and lingustics do a header straight into the red dirt road... pertnear and recond, gunna and aint! Oh yea can't forget the word bidness - used in a sentence:

My daddy's in the oil bidness...

One other thing in the 80's I worked with a bunch of boys from up North all they did was complain about the heat and the way we spoke I used to ask them if they didn't like it here in Texas why didn't they just leave? Their response was they were here only long enough to see what they won in the war!

You've all heard the saying "it's not the heat it the humidity" those Northern boys used to say:
"it's not the hate it's the stupidity".... YIKES!

85% Dixie

I like the one about the drive through 'beer barn' - didn't know that was mainly a Texas deal, thought they had'em everywhere.

I didn't know it was a Texas deal either - I've always heard them called beer barns too, that wasn't a choice but close though. Does anyone in any other state have a drive through beer barn?

didn't know that was mainly a Texas deal, thought they had'em everywhere.

Get lots of hunters from the the North & Northwest come here that have never seen a Drive Through Beverage Barn. They all leave here saying the first thing they're gonna do when they get back home is open one up.

Actually, around here the guys refer to it as the "Boobie Barn". You can probably figure out why.

The drive through in Uvalde, Texas has a margarita machine and they serve margaritas to go! I've never been able to figure out how they get away with that.

26% 8) I believe that puts me in the Yankee lead right?

78% Dixie, says my neck must be atleast pink.

A liquor store isn't a liquor store unless it has a drive thru. Thataway you don't have to leave the dogs alone in the truck ;-)

Latest posts