Are You a Yankee or a Rebel?

Help Support CattleToday:

97% dixie. Makes me wander which one I missed. It also asked me if general Lee was my grandfather. He wasn't, but General Jackson was.

i missed theoneabout caramel and the one about pajamas. my jam rhymes with tom not job..and i say care-a-mell

I probably shouldn't fess up to this but:

45% (Yankee). Barely in the Yankee category.

Beefy":2jbw22e1 said:
that doesnt count as a Damn Yankee, then, does it?

Born and raised yankee, Beefy.
I was told by a native texan that to be a damn yankee I had to be a transplant. Don't get to leave Ohio very often. Besides, it is too hot in the south. I like the snow.

i also say sub though apparently i'm supposed to call it a 'po boy", grocery sacks here though.

Well, I was taught that it was the civil war too. No such thing as the war of northern aggression, It's all in you guys' heads!

And we have crawdads in south east ohio.

57% dixie, says I'm right on the Mason-Dixon line

Which that's true, I'm gettin sick of these full blooded yankees here not being able to understand me. They all say I've got a heavy southern accent and heck, I don't notice it at all.

D.R. Cattle":e67760bu said:
I came in 63% just below the line. Don't know how much truth to that. I'm almost as far South of the line as you can get.
That's a fact, I've always said to cut FL. loose South end of Lake Okeechobee, and let it float on down to Cuba.

Im ashamed of my score of 88 i felt a cold chill run up my spine. to think for a moment i could be a yankee.im going back in and try again i cant live like this im coming back with a 100 er else :shock:

Latest posts