Anybody have a barn find?

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":249f33zz said:
SALTBRANCH2":249f33zz said:
ALACOWMAN":249f33zz said:
If you can find one already built ,and resonable ...best go that route..you can sink a ton in a restoration...I'm slowly doing just that..if I hadn't bought this one as a kid,, I wouldn't touch it..
Thats for sure, I agree. I just like doing the build, it may take me awhile. I am currently building a 2000 Mustang Gt with 14' Coyote 5.0 with turbo hooked to a powerglide with a 4500 stall. I figure by the time I get it on the road, it will be a 2.5- to 3 year build. On paper it should be pushing 1200-1500hp to the ground, thats in theory.
Guess I should of said mine is a Chevelle SS.....

What year? BBC? Any pics?
I love them Chevelles, I had a 69 GTO and my buddy had a 68 Chevelle with a 4 spd. We had a blast tearing up the streets back then

I know where a late 60's corvette is sitting in a barn. Been there since the mid 80's I know. Found out last week that it had been used to run shine. When the owner went straight he just parked it there.

SALTBRANCH2":12avw7si said:
ALACOWMAN":12avw7si said:
SALTBRANCH2":12avw7si said:
Thats for sure, I agree. I just like doing the build, it may take me awhile. I am currently building a 2000 Mustang Gt with 14' Coyote 5.0 with turbo hooked to a powerglide with a 4500 stall. I figure by the time I get it on the road, it will be a 2.5- to 3 year build. On paper it should be pushing 1200-1500hp to the ground, thats in theory.
Guess I should of said mine is a Chevelle SS.....

What year? BBC? Any pics?
I love them Chevelles, I had a 69 GTO and my buddy had a 68 Chevelle with a 4 spd. We had a blast tearing up the streets back then
69.its SS 396 .4th eng in it . Blew up 2 of em back then before I realized you couldn't twist em up tight.like you could a small block.....I'll get a pic of it,this week...it's a ways from finished though...