Any of you feeling guilty

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Any of you feeling guilty for carrying around a picture of Benjamin Franklin in your wallet - you know - the slave owner - just send me the picture and I'll promptly send you a picture of Abe Lincoln and it won't cost you a dime. I'll even waive the shipping and handling charges for the first thousand people who can no longer burden the guilt.

I feel more guilt over the Washington photos so I will send them to you in exchange for your Lincolns. 1 Washington for 1 Lincoln.

wacocowboy":3f8c8428 said:
I feel more guilt over the Washington photos so I will send them to you in exchange for your Lincolns. 1 Washington for 1 Lincoln.

Be glad to help you out there but I sad to say I can't waive the shipping and handling fees doing the Washington exchange unless you'd like one of my fine authenticate imitation hand-crafted copper reliefs of Lincoln. Each is even dated for authenticity.

Jo, I went around the office making the same offer and they laughed at me. That was very embarrassing. And it turned out that I was the only one with a picture of Ben Franklin in my wallet. Now that they know that I am carrying several such pictures I am in fear for my life. I think I need to watch my back.

Guess when it comes to money people aren't so easily offended.

I understand that somewhere in Texas so people want to pull down a statue of Ben Franklin on a college campus because they find it offensive. This is really getting ridiculous. It offends me that they are offended. ;-)

Jogeephus":1xnk7a88 said:

I understand that somewhere in Texas so people want to pull down a statue of Ben Franklin on a college campus because they find it offensive. This is really getting ridiculous. It offends me that they are offended. ;-)

I've heard they will also be re-naming America's 4th largest metropolitan area---------Quanell City, after Quanell X.
Sam Houston was a slaveowner; according to his biography online at Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, an inventory of his property upon his death in 1863 listed "12 slaves valued at $10,530.20.

So did Stephen F Austin--I wonder what the state's capitol will be re-named?

Jogeephus":2es0j1y9 said:

Haven't heard anything about it....actually have never heard of a statue of ol' Ben in Texas. Kids at University of Texas have been vandalizing a statue of Jefferson Davis though.

TexasBred":2v93ouhq said:
Jogeephus":2v93ouhq said:

Haven't heard anything about it....actually have never heard of a statue of ol' Ben in Texas. Kids at University of Texas have been vandalizing a statue of Jefferson Davis though.

you should brush up on your history TB

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_ ... l_Franklin

M-5":38p8m3gi said:
TexasBred":38p8m3gi said:
Jogeephus":38p8m3gi said:

you should brush up on your history TB

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_ ... l_Franklin

Well I'll be dam....different Ben Franklin but still a "Ben Franklin". :lol: :lol:

Latest posts