Any new Australian questions for me?

Help Support CattleToday:

ga. prime":30b393qp said:
Who do you think would win in a fight between Crocodile Dundee and Mad Max?

Good question. I'd put my money on Max. Better yet, he could put some of his money on me, or in my bank account. ;-)

I got a question for you, I work on airplanes, and everytime we order parts from australia we get a calender, full of unshaven naked women, not that I'm complaning but is that the norm over there?

I mail ordered a Duck Billed Platypus from Pets R Us a few weeks ago, and it's not arrived yet. Can you tell me where he is? The Kangaroo got here in only 3 days.

tuck":35ov6js3 said:
I got a question for you, I work on airplanes, and everytime we order parts from australia we get a calender, full of unshaven naked women, not that I'm complaning but is that the norm over there?

wow, i havent spewed my beverage in quite a while. time for a new keyboard, again.

What is it about vegemite that makes people over there like it? When I was in Perth, I used to eat meat pies at the BP station and deli. I loved the meat and cheese pies but I never thought to get a recipe. Do you have a good recipe for a meat and cheese pie? Those things are fantastic. Worth the trip all the way to Perth just for those pies, as well as the beaches and the beautiful country and the incredibly friendly people.

Do rivers run primarily north or south in Australia? Does it rain there?
Can you file a petition with your government to send keith urban to Antarctica?

How popular are the Webollabolla shorthorns in Australia?
A large number were imported from Australia to South Africa in the 70's,there are still plenty being bred for crossbreeding programs.

Latest posts