Another TN Guru!! Let's give him a Hand!

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":2iqhbj9o said:
War paint you the first guru that made a thousand post and i didnt learn a da## thing :p but im sending up a big ol bama atta boy any how :cboy:

aint that the truth! :lol: :lol: :lol:
congrats on your comedy guru status :p
keep 'em coming

9 ER":2agxzy8p said:
ALACOWMAN":2agxzy8p said:
War paint you the first guru that made a thousand post and i didnt learn a da## thing :p but im sending up a big ol bama atta boy any how :cboy:

keep 'em coming

Hard to learn oldtimers anything they don't already know, besides, I'm here to learn, not teach.
:lol:
Thanks

warpaint":nbgpukwd said:
9 ER":nbgpukwd said:
ALACOWMAN":nbgpukwd said:

keep 'em coming

Hard to learn oldtimers anything they don't already know, besides, I'm here to learn, not teach.
:lol:
Thanks

I'm as green as they come. I was just giving you a hard time. You didnt lose your sence of humor did you? I'm with you on the learning part. Of course I could teach someone how to do it wrong if anybody has any questions!

congrats again

ALACOWMAN":3kpdhaf3 said:

Ah, come on. He did teach us how to kiss a cow real early back when he got on. Even had pictures to demonstrate. :lol:

flaboy+":320mxrxl said:
ALACOWMAN":320mxrxl said:

Ah, come on. He did teach us how to kiss a cow real early back when he got on. Even had pictures to demonstrate. :lol:
well cant say i remember that one [not that i wanted to ;-) but sounds like typical tennesee behavior ;-)

warpaint":uhyo9nj1 said:
Boy,
A guy kisses one cow, and nobody ever forgets it!! 8)

I know I couldn't, you look just like my cousin! I couldn't figure out how a pic of my cousin kissing a cow got on the boards, then I remembered my cousin hasn't got any cows! :lol: :lol:

Katherine

Latest posts