Another School shooting (Texas)

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
Heard on the NEWS tonight of another school shooting in TEXAS, didn't see all of it as it was breaking as the News was finishing and had to go out, anyone see what it was about.?

The Fort Worth Startlegram had an article on Burleson, and others are considering, training kids to combat the assisins. They don't want publicity and don't want to challenge any would be's. It seems they are teaching to kids to grab scissors and everything available to go after the thugs. Seems like a good thing. If these kids are going to have ti fight for their lives, I say arm them to the teeth. You also have to bear in mind that these people who go after women and children are cowards in the first place.

My english teacher said they might allow teachers to have hand guns (probably more like stun Guns I doubt they would allow them to have a real gun in school.

Where i live our school is 250 kids .kindergarden to grade 12 Our principale is outstanding ,Every year we get about 20 kids from a near by army base ,most of these kids have been in military schools which are notariously bad----their pretty rotten kids takes him a month to bring them in line. were pretty lucky ,were just a little town in the middle of nowhere yet we have students from mexico germany and a few other countries;their parents send them here for a year to learn english their billeted with local families during that year , their from pretty rich families ,a little snooty doesn't take the principal long to take that out of them either (he's a professional educator)

RULES FOR MY KIDS

The teacher is always right when push comes to shove I will always be behind the teacher

If everybody else hates the teacher -it is your job to make him or her like you ----my oldest daughter found out that the teacher who everyone hated (and unbe known to the students will fight like a barracuda for those kids)-was a pilot, drove vintage cars rode trail bikes and --wasnt really that dike bitch.

I expect them to have enough self respect to be able to be a friend to the underdog

Bullying is not tolerated

carl

In the past two days there have been two different death threats written on two different restroom walls. One at the school my son attends and one at the high school where I work in another town. At my school, the treat was on the girl's restroom wall and it said something to the effect that a freshman Christian was going to be killed sometime in November. It specified a date. It said a freshman who wears a cross around his or her neck.

No one is going to be allowed in the restrooms between classes and monitors will be present during passing periods when they can go. Whooopee! Maybe I'll have potty duty. It's a small school in a small town. Makes you wonder what all people will do to get attention.

Lammie":184s3wri said:
In the past two days there have been two different death threats written on two different restroom walls. One at the school my son attends and one at the high school where I work in another town. At my school, the treat was on the girl's restroom wall and it said something to the effect that a freshman Christian was going to be killed sometime in November. It specified a date. It said a freshman who wears a cross around his or her neck.

No one is going to be allowed in the restrooms between classes and monitors will be present during passing periods when they can go. Whooopee! Maybe I'll have potty duty. It's a small school in a small town. Makes you wonder what all people will do to get attention.

Guess they figure if you can stop them from writing it on the walls then it will not happen.

certherfbeef":1n5raxfg said:
Kids nowadays need more chores to do at home.

they need more butt whoopins...that's what they need, oh wait...it's illegal to do that now aint it :roll: :roll: :roll:

Latest posts