Another Craigslist gem...

Help Support CattleToday:

5 week old Red Angus Bull Calf. 600.00 obo - that is what makes me laugh 5 weeks old 600.00 :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Careful there Sky. Prices keep going up, We make look back on this next year or 2 and think that was not such a bad price after all............

Well, if he'd been raised like one of mine has been growing, at 6 weeks he was about 300 lbs, so at the prices I hear you folks have been getting down there I think it would be a bargain. Fron the look in the picture he's 200 tops, probably 150, so $4/lb is what I'd pay for him cut and wrapped as veal cutlets!.. it is OBO though.

greybeard":2uis8gyv said:
Careful there Sky. Prices keep going up, We make look back on this next year or 2 and think that was not such a bad price after all............

You are absolutely right GB .

We have sold several (at the sale barn where I work) in that range over the past few weeks. It's certainly at the top end of the range, but not way out of line right now... Here, anyway.

Light 5 weights are bringing over $1100. Graft her to a nurse cow.

$1.25 a day for 200 days puts you at $250 feed and meds.

skyhightree1":3xbxewkf said:
5 week old Red Angus Bull Calf. 600.00 obo - that is what makes me laugh 5 weeks old 600.00 :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

A bit young to be selling registered stuff. :shock:

TexasBred":2urhjpm1 said:
skyhightree1":2urhjpm1 said:

A bit young to be selling registered stuff. :shock:

You know you want about 10 of them :) I will make you a deal you can have my blk angus bull calves at 5 weeks old for $599.99 Yes, I know way too generous but I insists. ;-)

Latest posts