Annoying people

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
I have a cousin by marriage whom is a very professional liar.I mean this guy is so quick with coming up with a lie and looking you in the eye and never stutter.He has told so many lies he now tells them to cover up the ones in the past.
Any time you start a subject he's been there and done it better.
I used to find it very annoying,but now it's amusing.I have started just making stuff up just to see what he comes up with. :lol:
I have yet to come up with a subject that he admits he don't know anything about.
He will comment on it when it's obvious he knows nothing about it.
Now I have to deal with this feller today so I'm setting here thinking of what I'm gonna come up with today.

Guess it doesn't take much to amuse me anymore. :D

Ask him if he has ever been to South Africa, slept under the stars and heard a lion roar and a hyena laugh? :lol:

I had an employee who would rather lie than tell the truth. She was a fantastic worker and I really hated to let her go but she would lie when the truth would have been more dramatic.

Calman":2qdmcdik said:
I have a cousin by marriage whom is a very professional liar.I mean this guy is so quick with coming up with a lie and looking you in the eye and never stutter.He has told so many lies he now tells them to cover up the ones in the past.
Any time you start a subject he's been there and done it better.
I used to find it very annoying,but now it's amusing.I have started just making stuff up just to see what he comes up with. :lol:
I have yet to come up with a subject that he admits he don't know anything about.
He will comment on it when it's obvious he knows nothing about it.
Now I have to deal with this feller today so I'm setting here thinking of what I'm gonna come up with today.

Guess it doesn't take much to amuse me anymore. :D

Cal we could be related by marriage. This guy you speak of could be my brother in law. :lol2: The instant expert on anything and everything.

Years ago, my hubby had a friend that had the wildest stories to tell:
It was during deer season and he told hubby he was waiting in a tree when a huge buck came under him. He leaped on it back, went a ride of all rides while jabbing his knife in the bucks neck to kill it...
Great hunter this guy - LOL!
Valerie

Worked with the brother of a politician, he was 35 years old but if you had added up all the years he had worked at other jobs, he should have been a 103 years old. He had done that and been their but couldn't do squat.

vclavin":k8ead2xy said:
It was during deer season and he told hubby he was waiting in a tree when a huge buck came under him. He leaped on it back, went a ride of all rides while jabbing his knife in the bucks neck to kill it...
Valerie

I have heard stories about a great uncle who tried that once. (jumping a deer with a knife). He wound up crippled for life.

i think we all have 1 of those in our families.an the 1 in our family really gets on my nerves.but i just ignore him if an when i see him.an that works for me,because he knows after so long im tired of putting up with him.

vclavin":1f40kson said:
Valerie
That story is true. I was there and saw the whole thing. :nod:
In fact, I was the one that taught him deer riding. :cboy:

vclavin":1vkmrwsa said:
Valerie
me bad or just plain crazy when I first read this I thought it said DUCK, I thought come on no-one can ride a duck no matter how big, it wasn't 'til I read an answer to the post I realized..der...well there's a story in itself, putz or what, well I am the dizzy blonde from across the pond.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :oops:

Reminds me of a Jerry Clower bit about the lying Ledbetter boy. The church elders were going to try to break him of the habit by telling him a hue lie, so he'd see how unbecoming it was. They told him that last Sunday, in the middle of a sermon, a great big bear broke through the doors of the church, and was snarling, growling and scaring everyone. The men were going to try to fend it off with their pocket knives, but all of a sudden, this little terrier dog rushes in and flat out whooped that bear. When they asked him if he believed that story, he said, "Heck yeah! That was my dog!"

backhoeboogie":sa6sfpcg said:
vclavin":sa6sfpcg said:
Valerie

I have heard stories about a great uncle who tried that once. (jumping a deer with a knife). He wound up crippled for life.

I tried a deal just about like that several months back. My victim was a 5 month old calf that had torn his ear tag out and I didn't want him feeling like the "odd calf", you know, the only one with out an ear tag.

You talk about a rodeo, wow, that sucker just about kilt me! There are only two things that could have been worse (more painful) than that and that would have been a deer in a knife fight or a second half grown calf that needed another ear tag.

Fly-guy":2zlltjmt said:
backhoeboogie":2zlltjmt said:
vclavin":2zlltjmt said:
Valerie

I tried a deal just about like that several months back. My victim was a 5 month old calf that had torn his ear tag out and I didn't want him feeling like the "odd calf", you know, the only one with out an ear tag.

You talk about a rodeo, wow, that sucker just about kilt me! There are only two things that could have been worse (more painful) than that and that would have been a deer in a knife fight or a second half grown calf that needed another ear tag.

I don't want to wrestle a 5 Hour old calf, much less a 5 month one.

Latest posts