Angus advertising

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie

Reaction score
I tell you, those Angus people are the absolutely best marketing people around! :lol: :lol:

From our friends in Great Britian:

"As far as hair treatments go, it sounds like a load of bull.

But a new product is available that is enough to make your hair stand on end â€" it's made from bull's semen.

An upmarket hairdresser's has taken a leaf out of Cameron Diaz's book â€" her character used sperm to style her hair in comedy There's Something About Mary.

The 45-minute intense conditioning treatment uses thoroughbred semen from Aberdeen Angus bulls in a farm in Cheshire."

Complete article is here:
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.htm ... page_id=34

I have to admit that I got this link from a vegan site. They were appalled that someone had come up with a new use for animal products.

Frankie, have you seen Something About Mary? If you haven't, and you don't mind risque comedy, you need to see it.

Alice

Alice":2984cyx4 said:
Frankie, have you seen Something About Mary? If you haven't, and you don't mind risque comedy, you need to see it.

Alice

No, I haven't seen it. I know it shows up from time to time on TV. I'll keep an eye out. Thanks....

Alice":2cq2tv75 said:

Alice

When that movie came out it was all anyone was talking about around here. It had so much hype and was supposed to be so great. I have tried to watch it 3 or 4 times and have never been able to sit through the whole thing at any one time. Maybe I'm just dense (that's actually a given) but I just couldn't/can't see what all the fuss was.

fit2btied":2jluizl0 said:
Alice":2jluizl0 said:

Alice

When that movie came out it was all anyone was talking about around here. It had so much hype and was supposed to be so great. I have tried to watch it 3 or 4 times and have never been able to sit through the whole thing at any one time. Maybe I'm just dense (that's actually a given) but I just couldn't/can't see what all the fuss was.

It's sooo goofball, and slapstick, and extreme...I laughed so hard tears were running down my cheeks. My husband watched it and didn't get particularly enthused about it. I guess it's not for everybody...or maybe it's just for those with a weird sense of humor. I'm thinking back over it now, some of the scenes, and I'm starting to get cracked up.

Alice

Alice":2ywixo3y said:
fit2btied":2ywixo3y said:
Alice":2ywixo3y said:

Alice

It's sooo goofball, and slapstick, and extreme...I laughed so hard tears were running down my cheeks. My husband watched it and didn't get particularly enthused about it. I guess it's not for everybody...or maybe it's just for those with a weird sense of humor. I'm thinking back over it now, some of the scenes, and I'm starting to get cracked up.

Alice

They probably cut out the "good" scenes when they put it on TV? One of my favorite movies of all time is "Airplane", but I know people who just roll their eyes when I mention it. Different funnybones, I guess. :D

My sons and daughters-in-law get hysterical at the mention of that movie. When I tell them it's ignorant they say that's why it's so funny. I don't suppose I'll ever see it that way. Now I loved 'Oh Brother Where Art Thou' and they think it's stupid. I guess that makes us even!

Will you get 51% black hided? Or a black baldy? I don't think it'll be a real curvebender for the hair industry. Say, do you get a certificate with it? What EPD would that fall under? Just so many questions it'll be confusing.

fit2btied":5kpumoqe said:
My sons and daughters-in-law get hysterical at the mention of that movie. When I tell them it's ignorant they say that's why it's so funny. I don't suppose I'll ever see it that way. Now I loved 'Oh Brother Where Art Thou' and they think it's stupid. I guess that makes us even!

I liked "Oh Brother....", too. I like several of the Coehn Brothers' other movies, too.

Frankie":2ss45r65 said:
fit2btied":2ss45r65 said:

I liked "Oh Brother....", too. I like several of the Coehn Brothers' other movies, too.

Airplane and Evil Roy Slade

dun

guest25":16mhlza5 said:
frankie you didnt discover this it was posted on the coffee shop a few days ago.

At least their finding something angus is good for.

By the way how is your research going where you bathe in it.

Todays angus yeild grade 5 my my my. Now they are trying to have an outlet for the semen when people stop using the angus genetics pretty clever cabs

certified angus bull semen

I suppose now you're going to tell us about all the premiums being paid by hair salons for Piedmontese sperm.

Don't ya' just love it? When somebody gets backed into a corner, they will holler "Brokeback!" Or, "Liberal." Like bullies on the play ground..."Ya, well your mama's ugly."

Alice

movin' on":1ssd56cl said:
guest25....ifyoutalkthewayyoutypeI'dsurehatetotryandcarryonaconversationwithyou

Good one. But you can't carry on a conversation with this guy. He's in some sort of alternate reality.

guest25":11kpdt3v said:
Alice":11kpdt3v said:
Don't ya' just love it? When somebody gets backed into a corner, they will holler "Brokeback!" Or, "Liberal." Like bullies on the play ground..."Ya, well your mama's ugly."

Alice

Alice it would probably pay you to do a little analizing with who starts the smart mouth first. I dont nor ever will let some A$$ speak and not give them a dose back.

So it would probably be better if you paid a little closer attention. Opps i forgot though the norm here is to want to have the brown nose. For the record what do you use charmin or scotts.

Brown nose? Me? I'm the one that's carries that liberal tag. You don't get nailed as a liberal by brown nosin' around here, let me assure you. :shock:

BTW, you want a little cheese with that whine?

Alice

Alice":mul777qw said:

Alice

Alice I am starting to think you like to argue as much as those of us you condemn for it. You sure get in the middle of a lot of messes of late.

No wonder you have such a Crush on Caustic, he must be your dream man ;-)

I am starting to get scared to say anything negative about a Liberal at fear you will jump down my face and bully me into submission. Trying to put a Muzzle on me along with Bill O'Reilly. :(

aplusmnt":3laaxx0q said:
Alice":3laaxx0q said:

Alice

Alice I am starting to think you like to argue as much as those of us you condemn for it. You sure get in the middle of a lot of messes of late.

I am starting to get scared to say anything negative about a Liberal at fear you will jump down my face and bully me into submission. Trying to put a Muzzle on me along with Bill O'Reilly. :(

Your point? :p

Alice

Alice":3a4jueee said:
aplusmnt":3a4jueee said:
Alice":3a4jueee said:

Alice

Your point? :p

Alice

My point is you do not have to try so hard to get Caustics attention! He is a happily married man with a wife that totes a 410 pistol! ;-)

aplusmnt":uacmgo6v said:
Alice":uacmgo6v said:

Alice

Follows post around like a dog Aplus you would think I had a bisquit in my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts