And then there is this one

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8":p7n2yoql said:
jedstivers":p7n2yoql said:
You put up a problem, I and some others answered it nicely. With something that will work too I might add
You come back saying its a joke and in essence laughing at us for not getting your stupid joke.
I didn't make fun or either one of you.
I truly feel sorry for your husband cause you are a true female dog.
No, when i didn't except the solutions because I did not ask for one, then it all starts.... 'You must take our suggestions since we are all know it all and you must take them'...lol
Look at the original post....Please show me where I asked how to prevent it.....good loard, how could someone not know why this is happening... My funny picture is, there is a hole, there is hard ground all around the trough, this one heifer choses this hole to stand in to drink when she could be a couple feet over and drink easily....thus the thread name, And then there is this one.
Do you really think ANYONE needs to tell me why there is a mud hole or how to fill a stock tank???? ;-)
And if you feel sorry for my husband, he's got a gal who shares all his hobbies, I fish, hunt, I do woodworking, I drive a tractor, I pull trailers and use a chainsaw. I cook, good I'll add, i'll do a mans days work, I don't buy shoes or clothes unless the old ones are worn out, and I hate eating out. I'm uber good at saving money, I clean the house, mow the yard, feed the animals....I work out and still have the body I had years ago...... and you feel sorry for him..... :lol2:
You put it up like it was a problem. Posters here like to help out. You were given a solution. You were a butt about it.
And the way you have treated everyone here is why I feel sorry for your husband.

cowgirl8":8clgfp7o said:
jedstivers":8clgfp7o said:
You put up a problem, I and some others answered it nicely. With something that will work too I might add
You come back saying its a joke and in essence laughing at us for not getting your stupid joke.
I didn't make fun or either one of you.
I truly feel sorry for your husband cause you are a true female dog.
No, when i didn't except the solutions because I did not ask for one, then it all starts.... 'You must take our suggestions since we are all know it all and you must take them'...lol
Look at the original post....Please show me where I asked how to prevent it.....good loard, how could someone not know why this is happening... My funny picture is, there is a hole, there is hard ground all around the trough, this one heifer choses this hole to stand in to drink when she could be a couple feet over and drink easily....thus the thread name, And then there is this one.
Do you really think ANYONE needs to tell me why there is a mud hole or how to fill a stock tank???? ;-)
And if you feel sorry for my husband, he's got a gal who shares all his hobbies, I fish, hunt, I do woodworking, I drive a tractor, I pull trailers and use a chainsaw. I cook, good I'll add, i'll do a mans days work, I don't buy shoes or clothes unless the old ones are worn out, and I hate eating out. I'm uber good at saving money, I clean the house, mow the yard, feed the animals....I work out and still have the body I had years ago...... and you feel sorry for him..... :lol2:

I know better, but here I go again. In your first post here you said "Water is such a problem in small pastures. I constantly leave the water on, heifers pull hose out, are just a few of the problems." (I added the underlining and bold.)

I think you'll have to see how people could have thought you were looking for ideas or help, especially since this is a forum where people often come for help with problems.

Bright Raven":3b8joyh5 said:
jedstivers":3b8joyh5 said:
Bright Raven":3b8joyh5 said:
TB, made the first humorous comment about that. I responded that no one in Kentucky buys a Cow or horse that is not stump broke. The rest is history. I have heard that joke since I was 10 years old.

If your obsession and immature posts toward CG8 are meant as humor, I apologize. But the stress and emotion your posts convey tell me that you are serious.
No one day you were describing how much you liked the vigina of a heifer. You went way past the stump broke joke. Old joke here too.
Now on this very thread here I did nothing but give a good answer to her question and you see how she and you act.
Both y'all can eff off.
I have just about reached the point of never checking in here again. I know why so many good ones have left in the past. Only reason I haven't is cause I'm stubborn.

Jed. I cannot let you go without saying what a bright light you shine over this forum. You will be missed. I hope you change your mind. If you do return, why don't you simply - I mean it is really very simple - stay off her threads and ignore the posts she makes if they cause you so much stress.
I had her on ignore. I see the way she treats others in the quotes. I won't sit by and not say something. Have you not noticed I'm not here as much? Have you not noticed others are the same way or left all togather?
You and she are a big part of the reasons why. Not 100% by any means but over 50% I say.

jedstivers":34jeb7ny said:
Bright Raven":34jeb7ny said:
jedstivers":34jeb7ny said:
No one day you were describing how much you liked the vigina of a heifer. You went way past the stump broke joke. Old joke here too.
Now on this very thread here I did nothing but give a good answer to her question and you see how she and you act.
Both y'all can eff off.
I have just about reached the point of never checking in here again. I know why so many good ones have left in the past. Only reason I haven't is cause I'm stubborn.

Jed. I cannot let you go without saying what a bright light you shine over this forum. You will be missed. I hope you change your mind. If you do return, why don't you simply - I mean it is really very simple - stay off her threads and ignore the posts she makes if they cause you so much stress.
I had her on ignore. I see the way she treats others in the quotes. I won't sit by and not say something. Have you not noticed I'm not here as much? Have you not noticed others are the same way or left all togather?
You and she are a big part of the reasons why. Not 100% by any means but over 50% I say.

Again, I hope you change your mind about leaving. I think if you learn to grow in maturity, you could cope with your grievances.

The Water is such a problem, is not a question, its a statement. Its saying, I know what the problem is, and there are more. This means, I know what the problem is, and the first few comments I explained why this trough is here and why the heifers are in there. You'd think that would end it all right if there was anything that confused them... :lol2:
A few of these posters though, don't like being turned down and want their suggestions to be hailed as genius. But since they cant read, it poses a problem to their ego, thus, the name calling and such...

cowgirl8":2jpvrpn9 said:
The Water is such a problem, is not a question, its a statement. Its saying, I know what the problem is, and there are more. This means, I know what the problem is, and the first few comments I explained why this trough is here and why the heifers are in there. You'd think that would end it all right if there was anything that confused them... :lol2:
A few of these posters though, don't like being turned down and want their suggestions to be hailed as genius. But since they cant read, it poses a problem to their ego, thus, the name calling and such...

Linda. Get real. This is not about your water system. :lol: You could post the Lord's prayer and someone would make fun of you.

Jed had no intention helping you - it was a Trojan horse!

jedstivers":ozram9pb said:
quote]I had her on ignore. I see the way she treats others in the quotes. I won't sit by and not say something. Have you not noticed I'm not here as much? Have you not noticed others are the same way or left all togather?
I have you on ignore, have for years, but when someone quotes you, I see it...Wished it were like FB where when a person is on ignore its like they aren't even there......that would be great.
M5 deserved my quote...and I just quoted him word for word, copy paste is all I did. What was it, it was like 'I'm smarter than you,..something like that but longer and more insulting towards me.. Don't type things you don't want quoted.....right...

Bright Raven":189gy32u said:
cowgirl8":189gy32u said:

Linda. Get real. This is not about your water system. :lol: You could post the Lord's pray and someone would make fun of you.

Exactly.... when I posted it, I thought, its funny and how could anyone turn it on me.......wow, how delusional was I??????

cowgirl8":2dywr70u said:

Water is such a problem in small pastures. I constantly leave the water on, heifers pull hose out, are just a few of the problems. But then there are these who just try to make life harder..lol
I'll remind everyone of the picture.......come on, its funny. I think i'll name this calf Jed....because how smart she is....lol

callmefence":3cm1l2e8 said:
I'm waiting on a load of tornado horse wire that's hung up in San Antonio. If y'all are coming to my house pick it up would ya.

Andy, go easy on Jed. The guy is under a lot of stress. CG8 seems to have some kind of voodoo over him. I wonder if she sticks pins in an effigy of him each night.

Bright Raven":342m6asd said:
jedstivers":342m6asd said:
Bright Raven":342m6asd said:

Again, I hope you change your mind about leaving. I think if you learn to grow in maturity, you could cope with your grievances.
So we're still stuck on the maturity thing.
Man you don't have a clue as to the level of my maturity. If you did you wouldn't be posting this.
You haven't any idea of the things and suituations Ive been through and handled in life. The things I've pulled from disaster and ruin.
Just like I have no idea of the level of yours.
I will say this though.
I will defend myself whatever the suituation is. Words, auctions or finically.
She was in the wrong before I posted.
I was nice.
She and you were in the wrong after I posted and now I'm immature?

Bright Raven":3sofce5m said:
cowgirl8":3sofce5m said:

Linda. Get real. This is not about your water system. :lol: You could post the Lord's prayer and someone would make fun of you.

And now your lying about me.
My post was as sincere as could be. Not one once of anything but trying to help in it.

cowgirl8":32nvzhqo said:
cowgirl8":32nvzhqo said:

Water is such a problem in small pastures. I constantly leave the water on, heifers pull hose out, are just a few of the problems. But then there are these who just try to make life harder..lol
I'll remind everyone of the picture.......come on, its funny. I think i'll name this calf Jed....because how smart she is....lol
No your pic shows bad management.
And yes it was stupid of me for trying to be helpful to you.
Don't worry, it won't happen again.

jedstivers":2xsl8pg8 said:
Bright Raven":2xsl8pg8 said:
jedstivers":2xsl8pg8 said:

Man you don't have a clue as to the level of my maturity. If you did you wouldn't be posting this.
You haven't any idea of the things and suituations Ive been through and handled in life. The things I've pulled from disaster and ruin.
I will say this though.
I was nice.

Jed. You got me crying. Hold........

I am better now. Had to compose myself.

Serious:
Are you so dense you cannot grasp the obvious solution? Just come here, have fun, and ignore her if she bothers you.

You have my sympathy for your bad luck in life. It is obvious you are talented and work hard.

Bright Raven":1cqx8971 said:
jedstivers":1cqx8971 said:
Bright Raven":1cqx8971 said:
I will say this though.
I was nice.

Serious:
Are you so dense you cannot grasp the obvious solution? Just come here, have fun, and ignore her if she bothers you.

You have my sympathy for your bad luck in life. It is obvious you are talented and work hard.
You sure seem to think you know a lot about my.
My intentions, my life, my maturity level.
What else you know? Let me in on whats coming up in the future if you can so I can make good use of it.

jedstivers":1yq5bf9p said:
Bright Raven":1yq5bf9p said:
jedstivers":1yq5bf9p said:
I will say this though.
I was nice.

Serious:

What else you know? Let me in on whats coming up in the future if you can so I can make good use of it.

Well, if you cannot handle such trivialities as posts by CG8, I see a major cardiac attack coming.

Bright Raven":1enb5te0 said:
jedstivers":1enb5te0 said:
Bright Raven":1enb5te0 said:

Serious:

Well, if you cannot handle such trivialities as posts by CG8, I see a major cardiac attack coming.
I can handle them fine. You seem to be the one can't handle my answers to her and have to jump all in.

Last thought, GTG:

I got to get Melaina in the chute and breed her at 3 pm. She was in standing heat about 9 am this morning. ( and yes on my oath to the deities, I do believe clitoral stimulation after AI stimulates the rhythmic contraction of the smooth muscles of the uterus and facilitates conception).

Thank you for a great diversion. I enjoyed this and you could too if you were looking at the humor in it.

Jed offers more to this forum than both of you combined. Losing his posts because of two people who just clutter this forum is unfortunate.

How do y'all have this much time? Pretentious is an understatement.

Latest posts