And then there is this one

Help Support CattleToday:

I know everyone will be excited to know that I have a plan for my chickens. First, i'll make a youtube of my chicken tractor. Its working great. I wanted to wait to make sure everything was just right. Then, i'm planning a video of my chickens dressed up...not going to give it away how, but, it will be funny.....Had this planned this last spring, but got distracted. But the other day I envisioned a better way to make their 'costume'.....the first way was too wonky...and my leghorns might be better suited for this, suit, and now are full grown....lol....the ideas that float in my head would make most normal people's spin...

cowgirl8":3upwpxkc said:
I know everyone will be excited to know that I have a plan for my chickens. First, i'll make a youtube of my chicken tractor. Its working great. I wanted to wait to make sure everything was just right. Then, i'm planning a video of my chickens dressed up...not going to give it away how, but, it will be funny.....Had this planned this last spring, but got distracted. But the other day I envisioned a better way to make their 'costume'.....the first way was too wonky...and my leghorns might be better suited for this, suit, and now are full grown....lol....the ideas that float in my head would make most normal people's spin...

I'm sure that's true.

Latest posts