And then there is this one

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8":324eb2x6 said:
Ha ha, yeah.... I have a chicken laying bum eggs... I have 11 chickens and are still laying lots of eggs. But this one chicken lays a shelless egg and always does on top of nice clean eggs. I've tried hanging around to see who's doing it but aint nobody got time for dat.... I have some other cages, so now that its cooler, i'll do it slowly one at a time by isolating them. Sure makes me mad to go out and gather my eggs that are all sticky dirty...ugh

Linda, I admire your grit and talents but never did I think you were THE GREAT CHICKEN DETECTIVE. I hope you catch her and put one behind her left comb.

Bright Raven":xenh0ipk said:
cowgirl8":xenh0ipk said:
Ha ha, yeah.... I have a chicken laying bum eggs... I have 11 chickens and are still laying lots of eggs. But this one chicken lays a shelless egg and always does on top of nice clean eggs. I've tried hanging around to see who's doing it but aint nobody got time for dat.... I have some other cages, so now that its cooler, i'll do it slowly one at a time by isolating them. Sure makes me mad to go out and gather my eggs that are all sticky dirty...ugh

Linda, I admire your grit and talents but never did I think you were THE GREAT CHICKEN DETECTIVE. I hope you catch her and put one behind her left comb.
I'm hoping she's the one making the chicken egg farts. Occasionally I get a egg the size of a quail egg....although those are funny and make funny fried eggs....I sent some eggs to some friends and put one in their crate, right next to the giant one I get occasionally(not double yoked though)....I hope they laughed.

jedstivers":3nknltmv said:
My gosh, I don't think there's a person on these boards that doesn't feel for your husband. Poor man has to have a special place reserved in Heaven for him.

There is one who doesn't. I have no idea what life is like for her husband.

jedstivers":2qjpfw4n said:
Bright Raven":2qjpfw4n said:
jedstivers":2qjpfw4n said:
My gosh, I don't think there's a person on these boards that doesn't feel for your husband. Poor man has to have a special place reserved in Heaven for him.

Of course you don't.

Jed. You have the maturity of a 4 year old.

Jed. I know, you are the salvation of all the users on this forum that she treats so badly. Ok. You have made that known. At this point, you are shoveling shyt into the tide and it is washing back on you and you stink to high heaven. A wise man would move on.

jedstivers":2d56mv4v said:
Imagine for a moment I jumped on one of your threads and made fun of you or your wife......Now who's the troll... :???:

callmefence":j1nmp3jt said:
This works well to protect a float valve and is quite movable. Also makes a very good tomato cage.

Yeah, I have 3 in other tanks with various guards. If you have cows, most know how these work. This tank is, again, a temp tank and we have no plans for it staying there.. If I could open the stables, they'd have a auto tank, if I could open the corral, again a auto one. But, since they are stuck in the pasture a few more days until their last booster shot, we're fine with a hose. And as you can see from the picture, there is just one hole and the rest is solid and easy to drink from and I did not ask how to keep from getting mud holes, I know why they are there... I do set my microwave timer to remind me, but I have to be inside. Husband sets his phone timer....but, I still let it overflow.
Just read that if you put a gallon jug of salt water in a water trough it will keep it from freezing in areas that only get a few days of freezing temps....Anyone try this?

Bright Raven":3lbabxys said:
jedstivers":3lbabxys said:
Bright Raven":3lbabxys said:
Of course you don't.

I really wish this was a different forum so I could tell you what I really think of you.
I gave a good answer. Was nice too. Others did too. She came back as a female dog.

jedstivers":3udgbext said:
Bright Raven":3udgbext said:
jedstivers":3udgbext said:
Of course you don't.

I really wish this was a different forum so I could tell you what I really think of you.
I gave a good answer. Was nice too. Others did too. She came back as a female dog.

Jed, no one cares what you think of me. Least of all me. I just try to be honest.

Being honest, your obsession with CG8 is not normal or at least it is not healthy. I honestly believe you are a good man, although not exactly the brightest. Move on man, I have no idea how other users see it, but you look immature.

cowgirl8":33bbjl8b said:
jedstivers":33bbjl8b said:
Imagine for a moment I jumped on one of your threads and made fun of you or your wife......Now who's the troll... :???:
You put up a problem, I and some others answered it nicely. With something that will work too I might add
You come back saying its a joke and in essence laughing at us for not getting your stupid joke.
I didn't make fun or either one of you.
I truly feel sorry for your husband cause you are a true female dog.

Bright Raven":1s0qne8y said:
jedstivers":1s0qne8y said:
Bright Raven":1s0qne8y said:

Jed, no one cares what you think of me. Least of all me. I just try to be honest.

Being honest, your obsession with CG8 is not normal or at least it is not healthy. I honestly believe you are a good man, although not exactly the brightest. Move on man, I have no idea how other users see it, but you look immature.
Immature? I'm not the one posted about wanting to have sexual relations with my cattle.

jedstivers":bhi2s7hv said:
Bright Raven":bhi2s7hv said:
jedstivers":bhi2s7hv said:

Immature? I'm not the one posted about wanting to have sexual relations with my cattle.

TB, made the first humorous comment about that. I responded that no one in Kentucky buys a Cow or horse that is not stump broke. The rest is history. I have heard that joke since I was 10 years old.

If your obsession and immature posts toward CG8 are meant as humor, I apologize. But the stress and emotion your posts convey tell me that you are serious.

jedstivers":2m2nxaj3 said:
You put up a problem, I and some others answered it nicely. With something that will work too I might add
You come back saying its a joke and in essence laughing at us for not getting your stupid joke.
I didn't make fun or either one of you.
I truly feel sorry for your husband cause you are a true female dog.
No, when i didn't except the solutions because I did not ask for one, then it all starts.... 'You must take our suggestions since we are all know it all and you must take them'...lol
Look at the original post....Please show me where I asked how to prevent it.....good loard, how could someone not know why this is happening... My funny picture is, there is a hole, there is hard ground all around the trough, this one heifer choses this hole to stand in to drink when she could be a couple feet over and drink easily....thus the thread name, And then there is this one.
Do you really think ANYONE needs to tell me why there is a mud hole or how to fill a stock tank???? ;-)
And if you feel sorry for my husband, he's got a gal who shares all his hobbies, I fish, hunt, I do woodworking, I drive a tractor, I pull trailers and use a chainsaw. I cook, good I'll add, i'll do a mans days work, I don't buy shoes or clothes unless the old ones are worn out, and I hate eating out. I'm uber good at saving money, I clean the house, mow the yard, feed the animals....I work out and still have the body I had years ago...... and you feel sorry for him..... :lol2:

BTW, Jed. If you want to settle this in person here is my contact information:

Andy Amburn
254-258-9868
455 PR 901
Florence Texas

8)

Personally, I am not a violent person so Andy takes care of the head bustin.

Bright Raven":6p2keb6c said:
jedstivers":6p2keb6c said:
Bright Raven":6p2keb6c said:

TB, made the first humorous comment about that. I responded that no one in Kentucky buys a Cow or horse that is not stump broke. The rest is history. I have heard that joke since I was 10 years old.

If your obsession and immature posts toward CG8 are meant as humor, I apologize. But the stress and emotion your posts convey tell me that you are serious.
No one day you were describing how much you liked the vigina of a heifer. You went way past the stump broke joke. Old joke here too.
Now on this very thread here I did nothing but give a good answer to her question and you see how she and you act.
Both y'all can eff off.
I have just about reached the point of never checking in here again. I know why so many good ones have left in the past. Only reason I haven't is cause I'm stubborn.

jedstivers":2xhc5lui said:
Bright Raven":2xhc5lui said:
jedstivers":2xhc5lui said:

No one day you were describing how much you liked the vigina of a heifer. You went way past the stump broke joke. Old joke here too.
Now on this very thread here I did nothing but give a good answer to her question and you see how she and you act.
Both y'all can eff off.
I have just about reached the point of never checking in here again. I know why so many good ones have left in the past. Only reason I haven't is cause I'm stubborn.

Jed. I cannot let you go without saying what a bright light you shine over this forum. You will be missed. I hope you change your mind. If you do return, why don't you simply - I mean it is really very simple - stay off her threads and ignore the posts she makes if they cause you so much stress.

Latest posts