Ancient Tobacco Barn

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":2fadszhp said:
Bigfoot":2fadszhp said:
Lucky yaw. I was a bottom tier man. Handled every stick.

Yep. They put the big guys on the bottom. Always joked, "Hand her up here, hoss".
I was always the bottom or middle tier man. We'd hang all day and feel sick all night from the tobacco juice..hated hanging wet tobacco especially when it'd drip in your eyes..good money for a 13 yr old though

riquezada":1po3pe8t said:
I say if you couldn't trust them then you probably did the right thing...

I think so. One of the young men I could have gotten seems nice and works hard but has had several run-ins over drug violations. There are a couple older guys who do work for low wages but they may show up and they may not. Other than that, you have to employ a contractor so it becomes more efficient to just burn it and get done.

Bright Raven":1zf2ixb1 said:
riquezada":1zf2ixb1 said:

I think so. One of the young men I could have gotten seems nice and works hard but has had several run-ins over drug violations. There are a couple older guys who do work for low wages but they may show up and they may not. Other than that, you have to employ a contractor so it becomes more efficient to just burn it and get done.

Or you could have called the Penguin.

TennesseeTuxedo":hn6s2p42 said:
Bright Raven":hn6s2p42 said:
riquezada":hn6s2p42 said:

You'd of made to much money selling the wood.

True Grit Farms":2c5ebm0v said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2c5ebm0v said:
Bright Raven":2c5ebm0v said:

You'd of made to much money selling the wood.

No such thing as too much money.