Age of members

Help Support CattleToday:

your age

• 10-15 (wet behind the ears)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15-25 (ears ain't wet but still a few muddy spots)

• 25- 35 (I don't emember that knee hurting yesterday)

• 35-45 (now I know why my Grandpaw walked slow)

• 45-60 (knew Noah personally, first herd dispersal)

• 60-75 (using the staff that Moses gave you)

• 75+ (called Adam and Eve Momma and Daddy)

• Total voters

Bama

Reaction score
After reading a similar post about the younger generation not getting into farming I was wandering what was the average age of folks on here. no need in replying if you don't want to you can still get in the poll without posting your age. There are a couple of young uns on here that have impressed me with their knowledge of cattle. Jake and Milkmaid come to mind but I'm sure there are more. I also know a couple of old codgers on here that know their cattle.

I'm in the mud catagory but I dunno if I don't fit the wet behind the ears deal better... Finally graduate in january but have to leave my job at the bull stud to go down and be in college and work at another bull stud and help on the ranch full time then also. Only been haulin cows since I was 2 weeks old and could tell you more about the history of our cowherd than any other family member involved including grandpa.

Sorry I didn't notice the other poll Beefy had started. But its still interesting.

where's them other two fellars in my age group? :lol: ...i'm glad I aint the only 1

Turning 20 in October...but still have a few muddy spots 'round the ears to deal with :lol:

Caustic Burno":ap7afca8 said:
VanC":ap7afca8 said:
52. Recently discovered that Metamucil is the finest product we have in our house. ;-)

Grape juice for the artieries along with Vytorin ain't bad either.

Is that some kind of mixed drink? :lol:

cfpinz

I've always heard 40's is the old age of youth and 50's is the youth of old age, I'm 46 and the soon to be hubby is 49.

Well, it looks like I have the honor of being the oldest on board but I don't admit to having the staff that Moses gave me. As far as the seniors not wanting to deal with computers as was mentioned in the other poll/post, I don't think you can count on that. I have been using computers since Windows 3.0 (in case anyone is old enough to remember that). By the way, I will soon be 65. Do I get the door prize?

Si

Green Creek":2uek84en said:
Well, it looks like I have the honor of being the oldest on board but I don't admit to having the staff that Moses gave me. As far as the seniors not wanting to deal with computers as was mentioned in the other poll/post, I don't think you can count on that. I have been using computers since Windows 3.0 (in case anyone is old enough to remember that). By the way, I will soon be 65. Do I get the door prize?

Si

I started uesing computers before internet and windows. Back then it was all dos based.

Latest posts