Add some EXCITEMENT to your next visit to the zoo!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
A while back I visited the Zoo and was sitting there watching the lions or tigers can't remember which. Anyway, they were just lounging around doing about nothing when a lady came by with a baby carriage. All of a sudden all the big cats ears perked up and they became alert and transfixed on the carriage. This got me to thinking. 30 minutes later I was back at the cats' cage with a complimentary zoo stroller. I walked in front of the cage and the cats did the same. A little while later my son and I were charging back in forth in front of the cage and the cats were chasing the stroller. We thought it was a hoot. I think the cats liked it too! Zoo management didn't ;-) Try it next time your at the zoo and see if it doesn't work.

hmmm they want the young tender ones too eh.

That's a hoot! Did you give the monkeys rubber bands, too?

2 weeks ago ,my wife and I and my little 2 yr old boy went to Gulf Shores Alabama.We went to the zoo that they have there.It is the one that they have on the television show Animal Planet "The Little Zoo That Could".Anyways,we had our little boy in the stroller pushing him in front of their cage and all of a sudden this huge lion comes from nowhere and walks back and forth in front of him trying to get to him.Dangest thing I had ever seen.Must be something with the carts or where they think the "MEAT" is.Here he is eyeing my little boy
Gulf_Shores_Tiger.jpg

longhorn314":qxh6nx78 said:
2 weeks ago ,my wife and I and my little 2 yr old boy went to Gulf Shores Alabama.We went to the zoo that they have there.It is the one that they have on the television show Animal Planet "The Little Zoo That Could".Anyways,we had our little boy in the stroller pushing him in front of their cage and all of a sudden this huge lion comes from nowhere and walks back and forth in front of him trying to get to him.Dangest thing I had ever seen.Must be something with the carts or where they think the "MEAT" is.Here he is eyeing my little boy
Gulf_Shores_Tiger.jpg

I don't think I'd much like that... :shock:
Alice

cowspider":3qdsxoit said:
huge lion comes from nowhere

Looks like a "TIGER" to me. :lol: :lol
Yeah,Does look like a tiger.Don't know why I put lion.The lions were having a wrestling match.It took me forever how to figure out how to upload a pic,now I got the hang of it.

Latest posts