About myself...

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs and Cows said:
OK so here goes. Something I have kept private on the interweb because of prevailing public opinion is that I am a research biochemist at the US EPA. I work on indoor biological contamination...fungi, bacteria, and viruses. I am proud of my publication record, and the fact that my wife and I were able to put me through graduate school. I know many on here have a huge grudge against the EPA and I totally understand. Believe it or not, on the research side of things there are quite a few very conservative scientists. Pilgrims in an unholy land. So if this causes any issues with anyone I will simply halt communicating when you are on a thread. I was "outed" by Ron...in a feeble minded attempt by him to be a smart be nice. I have sent him a private message seeing as he also stated where I work...and I will probably be kicked off the site...if not I hope to continue to discussing cattle.

Let me know if you have a problem!
Your contribution to the forum is welcome. Your in no danger of getting kicked off the site if you follow the rules.

Dogs and Cows said:
OK so here goes. Something I have kept private on the interweb because of prevailing public opinion is that I am a research biochemist at the US EPA. I work on indoor biological contamination...fungi, bacteria, and viruses. I am proud of my publication record, and the fact that my wife and I were able to put me through graduate school. I know many on here have a huge grudge against the EPA and I totally understand. Believe it or not, on the research side of things there are quite a few very conservative scientists. Pilgrims in an unholy land. So if this causes any issues with anyone I will simply halt communicating when you are on a thread. I was "outed" by Ron...in a feeble minded attempt by him to be a smart be nice. I have sent him a private message seeing as he also stated where I work...and I will probably be kicked off the site...if not I hope to continue to discussing cattle.

I've always considered you to be a good guy and all round first class board member. Nothing has changed as far as I'm concerned.

I think in the movie Doc Hollywood, Woody Harrelson says, " I don't know what your talkin about, but I do have a fair knowledge of animal husbandry "

I don't know what you do, but it does sound like it benefits me, so thanks.

If any one needs to be booted it would be Ron for sharing your personal information which you had choose not the share. Don't worry your secret is safe with the rest of us.

I wouldn't worry about it D&C. I worked as an oilfield consultant for years. Don't tell my mom though, she thought I was playing piano at a brothel. I'd hate to see the disappointment in her eyes....

Keep talking cows!

Posting personal information on other members is inappropriate and unacceptable behavior to continue participation on the forum.

I have always enjoyed reading your post, same can't be said for the other half of this story. I don't recall ever hearing a holier than thou, I'm better than you post.

The world needs everyone who does what they do to keep balance, left politics needs the right side. Keeps the world turning. What we don't need is people telling us their view is the correct and only view. Having a lot of problems with the vegans at the moment around here. I don't have a problen with vegans until they tell me their way is the only way. The world needs the epa, in fact i wish they would pay my neighbours a visit!

I'm one of the rotten government employees also but try my very best to be a valuable part of the cattle community.
Hang in there and be proud of what you have accomplished.

Remember that time Ron ran a poll where you could vote whether you wanted him on or off CattleToday.com and he was going to abide by the majority opinion?

Silver said:
I wouldn't worry about it D&C. I worked as an oilfield consultant for years. Don't tell my mom though, she thought I was playing piano at a brothel. I'd hate to see the disappointment in her eyes....

Keep talking cows!

I'll always remember a conversation I had with an old toolpusher back in the mid '70s....
"Don, when I first broke out in the oilfield, we had wooden derricks and men of iron..now we have steel derricks and knotheads for hands but you know what really ruined the benice oilfield?"

Me: No Coop..what would that be?

"O rings, women salesmen and consultants."
:lol:
:hide:

(I guess I missed whatever prompted this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts