AAA Aims software?

Help Support CattleToday:

Richnm

Reaction score
What exactly are the features and benefits ? Does it calculate the expected $$$ values ? Is it worth the $$? Thanks.

What exactly are the features and benefits ? Does it calculate the expected $$$ values ? Is it worth the $$? Thanks.
We have been on AIMS since it came on the market l was actually a beta tester at one point for a mobile version, that version never made a public debut. It has certainly improved over the years and to be honest does has features now that I haven't figured out how to utilize. I love the program it helps me in multiple ways. Support at the association is great. I can enter my weaning weights it will calculate the adjusted weight and ratio based on contemporary groups, same with yearling. Reports can be printed it really helps to be able to offer a potential customer a printout in a catalog format with all the data of the group of bulls or heifers they are looking at. Like I said it does much more that I utilize properly you can enter medical procedures and cost, maintain a semen inventory that adjust accordingly. I have no idea what the cost is these days but it is a good program.

We have been on AIMS since it came on the market l was actually a beta tester at one point for a mobile version, that version never made a public debut. It has certainly improved over the years and to be honest does has features now that I haven't figured out how to utilize. I love the program it helps me in multiple ways. Support at the association is great. I can enter my weaning weights it will calculate the adjusted weight and ratio based on contemporary groups, same with yearling. Reports can be printed it really helps to be able to offer a potential customer a printout in a catalog format with all the data of the group of bulls or heifers they are looking at. Like I said it does much more that I utilize properly you can enter medical procedures and cost, maintain a semen inventory that adjust accordingly. I have no idea what the cost is these days but it is a good program.
$500 was the quote I received.

That is a chunk of change, I honestly don't remember what we paid I have slept since then but it was also a chunk of change. I remember we debated a long time before pulling the trigger.
Does it calculate expected $ values of unborn calves ? Or just average the EPDs ? Thanks

I honestly don't know not something I even look at. I know for some that is extremely important but I am not one of those people. I do look at EPD's but put more importance to genetics, performance and phenotype.

Latest posts