A moment of silence please...

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryder":36rmlwb3 said:
Commercialfarmer":36rmlwb3 said:
Reading post brought back a memory of going out with a girl a few years back. Went to some joint to have some drinks. She and her dainty friend ordered Scotch's "neat". I said, gosh.. they didn't leave me much room to be manly. So I told the barmaid I needed the same, but to nuke it in the microwave first. :D
People that have been drinking that stuff stink.
BTW did you know there are people who actually drink gin? Is that weird or what? :roll:

My lst drunk was on gin....haven't tasted it since. Taste a little worse than "Old Spice".

backhoeboogie":2iltaqrb said:
The really good ones around "Shine City" here have all died off mostly. Jo they could have told you how to do it. They were artists.

I know a few of the older guys around here that used to do it on a fairly large scale. They are interesting to talk to and I've been to some of their old still sites. Or what was left of them after the ATF set the charges.

TexasBred":3mkfkgxm said:
Ryder":3mkfkgxm said:
Commercialfarmer":3mkfkgxm said:
Reading post brought back a memory of going out with a girl a few years back. Went to some joint to have some drinks. She and her dainty friend ordered Scotch's "neat". I said, gosh.. they didn't leave me much room to be manly. So I told the barmaid I needed the same, but to nuke it in the microwave first. :D
People that have been drinking that stuff stink.
BTW did you know there are people who actually drink gin? Is that weird or what? :roll:

My lst drunk was on gin....haven't tasted it since. Taste a little worse than "Old Spice".

Gin does have a funky taste to it doesn't it?!! If I remember correctly my first real drunk was off some shine. It was made by my aunt's neighbor. It was smooth. Too smooth. I got so drunk my body wouldn't do what my mind told it to do. I was a mess.

dun":34vepap0 said:
Jogeephus":34vepap0 said:
I wish I knew what they did to make it so safe.
They use a copper worm instead of an old truck radiator

I've never understood why anyone would ever do this. Just don't make sense to me.

Anyone know what this is? Besides a spectacular work of art and craftsmanship.

IMG_7265_zps3622deac.jpg

TexasBred":2nzetz0z said:
Looks like somebody got drunk and cut up a perfectly good trombone.

Maybe got some really good stuff and tried to build one!

It aint right for a home made heat exchanger of any kind. It is obviously not complete.

I am still stumped!

I think its a sure bet neither of you work for the ATF else you'd probably have one of these on your mantels at your home. :lol2: Hint: Its not a crack pipe.

It appears that the bigger cylinder is a cooling chamber, I wonder if the pipe extending up is a secondary purifier for substances that have a lower boiling point.

Jogeephus":3kbex7r0 said:
dun":3kbex7r0 said:
Jogeephus":3kbex7r0 said:
I wish I knew what they did to make it so safe.
They use a copper worm instead of an old truck radiator

I've never understood why anyone would ever do this. Just don't make sense to me.

Anyone know what this is? Besides a spectacular work of art and craftsmanship.

IMG_7265_zps3622deac.jpg

Red Bull Breeder":nfen5bvs said:
its a fancy parrot. But then it might be something else. its all in the cuts.

Of all the board members why would I think that you would know the correct answer. :lol2: She's a beauty isn't she?

We both have a love for copper in art form maybe. A smart guy would put a small peice of copper scrubber in the botton that to keep from breaking his traile.

My phone cut off the right side of the picture, I thought the tube was connected to additional material. However, I definitely didn't know the answer and learned something new. I always thought the only way to tell the grade was by how much hair was put on your chest.

Latest posts