A moment of silence please...

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I'm in deep depression at this moment after learning the news yesterday that someone mistakenly poured thousands of litres of whiskey down the drain at the Chivas Brothers Distillery in Dunberton Scotland. The town's sewage workers were the first to notice the problem because the sewers began smelling of whiskey and they traced it back to the plant. What a loss! And I thought I had lost something when the lightening hit my cows this fall.

If you drink this brand you might want to stock up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-g ... t-21614304

Jogeephus":2c6htc5h said:
I'm in deep depression at this moment after learning the news yesterday that someone mistakenly poured thousands of litres of whiskey down the drain at the Chivas Brothers Distillery in Dunberton Scotland. The town's sewage workers were the first to notice the problem because the sewers began smelling of whiskey and they traced it back to the plant. What a loss! And I thought I had lost something when the lightening hit my cows this fall.

oops! bet someone is in big trouble all that money down the gurgler. :drink:

Almost as bad as when they poured this stuff out in the prohibition era...lol
2012-06-25_00-32-56_637_zpsd6bf041e.jpg

Jogeephus":pd7wc0ek said:

Go buy a gallon of Kerosene if you are a Scotch drinker, you will never know the difference.

Caustic Burno":2q5x34ga said:
Jogeephus":2q5x34ga said:

Go buy a gallon of Kerosene if you are a Scotch drinker, you will never know the difference.

:tiphat: yep

3waycross":202mlw06 said:
Caustic Burno":202mlw06 said:
Jogeephus":202mlw06 said:

:tiphat: yep
Gives kerosene a bad name

I like a good single malt scotch... the best I've been able to afford yet is Glenfiddich 15 year old... that stuff was nice

Jogeephus":vcvq9dq4 said:
ragweed":vcvq9dq4 said:
nothing like apple pie, and peach cobbler either. if someone knows how to make it

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I might be wrong, but the way I took it Jo is he is not real impressed with your company of choice in spirit's baking skill's.

Not a fan of them myself but with limited supplies means their regulars will be scarfing up the good stuff which could affect the price of those better brands like Old Crow and Rebel Yell.

Jogeephus":11l0s6cb said:
ragweed":11l0s6cb said:
nothing like apple pie, and peach cobbler either. if someone knows how to make it

the shine up top. ive had some thats been flav. with peach or apple syrup gives it a good flav. if it isnt made to sweet. thats how they refer to when you ask for it either apple pie or peach cobbler.

ragweed":3mzgwk6i said:
Jogeephus":3mzgwk6i said:
ragweed":3mzgwk6i said:

the shine up top. ive had some thats been flav. with peach or apple syrup gives it a good flav. if it isnt made to sweet. thats how they refer to when you ask for it either apple pie or peach cobbler.
The last time I asked for any the only question they asked was if I wanted bonded

ragweed":8wwlcid1 said:
Jogeephus":8wwlcid1 said:
ragweed":8wwlcid1 said:

I was just ribbing you. I love apple pie. The peach is alright but the apple pie is something else. Its a good thing it will blind you else the Chivas Brothers would be out of business.

cow pollinater":2z9gkiu0 said:
Skyhightree, Is just looking at it suposed to get me blurry eyed or was that just a bad camera job?

I took another picture lol its level has moved down some though
ResizedImage_1362275054641_zps66eef0fb.jpg

I just got thirsty. I haven't had any of that for at least 2 months. I was broke in on that fine stuff and didn't learn to appreciate it until after I had opportunity to drink mass produced spirits. I like the home made clear liquor cause I can have a couple good swallows, feel good, and don't have to wake up to pee. Nice picture skyhigh

Latest posts