A Job at Ford Motor

Help Support CattleToday:

hurleyjd

Reaction score
A good historical You tube about Ford workers and the start of the depression. Take time to read it and see the parallel of where we are today. Over production of products and no money to buy the products. If we were selling half amount of calves today would there be a better price for them. I hope you listen and hope the mods do not shut it down. I do know that the depression was still going own around my area in the early fifties but things were picking up with the flat dairy barns and grade a milk contracts that let a family on the farm have a little monthly income. My Dad and Mother married in 1930 and lived through the depression and when they made a dollar it was spent wisely. I think part of their experience was instilled in me, but why did I learn to manage and two brothers and one sister never learned to manage. Also look at the credit out there during the depression compare it to today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjH4pCatx0I

Well now you've got me spending too much time watching youtube. I'm on The Great Depression 6 now and think it's a very interesting watch.
Thanks for sharing.

I grew up in the 80's on a row crop, cattle, and tobacco farm. Not that far removed from a depression era experience.

Latest posts