7.3 Diesel Non-Turbo

Help Support CattleToday:

I've got a '94 7.3 turbo w/ direct injection (was told thats an early powerstroke? Not sure though) and it's pretty stout. I hauled a few cows to the vet for the neighbor the other day and it was weak. Probably need to change the fuel filter. (any suggestions?)

the turbo 7.3 came out in '93 so who ever told you early powerstroke is pull'n your chain

and to wilson cattle co. would also check the timing gears especially sence it didn't get hot

Thanks animal doc.

I do believe; from being born into a Ford driving family, 1988 to 1993 were the 7.3 non-turbos.

In early and mid 1994 Ford had International put turbos on them.

In late 1994 the 7.3 Powerstrokes were intoduced to Ford pickups and this certin powerstroke lasted until 1997.

Lots of modifications were made to the 7.3 Powerstroke in 1999 and lasted until mid 2003.

In mid 2003 the Mazda 6.0 Powerstrokes were introduced into the Ford Pickup chain.

Ah come on Avery. The 6 liter is still made by International not Mazda. Maybe you be thinking about the Duramax being made by Isuzu?

Wilson_Cattle_Company":2eamr8fq said:
Guess my humor is a little to dry ;-)

The 6.0 is made by hotwheels ;-)

I'll buy that. It's kind of fun to see those little rice burners faces when my 6 liter leaves them like they are tied to a post. You know the ones with the mufflers as big as the car. :lol:

flaboy+":233of272 said:
Wilson_Cattle_Company":233of272 said:
Guess my humor is a little to dry ;-)

The 6.0 is made by hotwheels ;-)

I'll buy that. It's kind of fun to see those little rice burners faces when my 6 liter leaves them like they are tied to a post. You know the ones with the mufflers as big as the car. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

flaboy+":3qyu5m6y said:
lik dis un?
ricepipe.jpg

dj":2ocqhmtp said:
flaboy+":2ocqhmtp said:
lik dis un?

Yeah like that! You know they put those big ol mufflers on the car and the added weight slows them down.

I left a red light one night with two rice burners in the lanes next to me. They started racing and I drove normal along side them and watched them race to the next light. I had to slow down to keep up with them. :lol:

Latest posts