3-point Post Hole Digger Recommendations

Help Support CattleToday:

I tried that with the Kubota as being the downforce and all it did was raise the front wheels off the ground
The Danuser doesn;t have that problem

TennesseeTuxedo":1qdrfk75 said:
So is that a ringing endorsement for the Tractor Supply post hole digger or not?

This is the only 3-point post hole digger with which I am familiar. The price seemed affordable and represents a good value in my opinion. Tractor Supply has two stores within 20 miles of me and carries or will order replacement cutting teeth, points and augers. It is working for me even though the drought has made the digging exceptionally difficult. It has held up as well as can be expected to our abuse. I recommend it to anyone for limited post hole digging. If you do a lot of post hole digging in difficult terrain, you will probably want something more expensive and heavy duty.

The associate at Tractor Supply said that it was manufactured by King Kutter. Maybe King Kutter has the weight kit and down force attachment for it.

As previously posted: It is sold dry, add your own 80-90 gear oil. Get extra cutting teeth to have on hand. Thank you and good digging.

cowman":3pj25yfx said:
Danhuser is nice, but definately not worth the extra money. They are way to overrated. Check out the Leinbach line better made than tractor supply at the same price or cheaper.

Danhuser and Leinbach are both made in the USA. That makes 'em good choices in my book. I bet that Tractor Supply one is made in China.

How we gonna have jobs if we don't make anything?

man i cant beleive no 1 here told the guy to get a med or heavy duty bushhogg digger with a 9 in bearclaw auger.we have a bushhog with a 9 an 12 in bearclaw auger.an let me tell you that dude can dig a hole in drought laiden hard ground before you can spitt.heck it dugg so fast the fencebuilder an my brother hung it the ground twice.

On the County Line 6-inch auger, there are two styles. One has one large bolt for each of the two cutting teeth. The other has two small bolts for each cutting tooth. If you have a choice, get the one with two bolts. The one bolt style will begin to twist out of position after a while. Also when ordering replacement cutting teeth be sure to specify one or two bolt.

At Tractor Supply today, I noticed that the 3-point post hole digger was reduced in price from $449 to $399, a savings of $50.

Latest posts