3 of 4

Help Support CattleToday:

la4angus":322rcyg4 said:
IluvABbeef":322rcyg4 said:
I don't think tapeworm got booted or what?
I don't see any reason for tapeworm to get booted. He is one of the few cattlemen on this board that knows what he is talking about. There are a few more and some of them will disagree with him, but I think tape is an asset to the Cattle Today Boards. I hope Macon has the wisdom to keep him on.

Tapeworm made the most ignorant post i've ever seen, talking about Southern Cattlemen...he said it was so he could get answers and apologize if he was wrong...yeah...right...I believe it was out of pure ignorance

Heritage_Farmboy":u8enbe5e said:
la4angus":u8enbe5e said:
IluvABbeef":u8enbe5e said:
I don't see any reason for tapeworm to get booted. He is one of the few cattlemen on this board that knows what he is talking about. There are a few more and some of them will disagree with him, but I think tape is an asset to the Cattle Today Boards. I hope Macon has the wisdom to keep him on.

Tapeworm made the most ignorant post i've ever seen, talking about Southern Cattlemen...he said it was so he could get answers and apologize if he was wrong...yeah...right...I believe it was out of pure ignorance

I believe tape was sincere in his attempt to learn more and to apologize if necessary. he has taken heat for that before, if i remember correctly, and nowhere in the post that you are referring to did he say anything other than he was trying to right his wrongs. all you really had to do was layout the some facts and/or figures instead of jumping all over him. Is it really ingorant to try and learn more about people you are not familiar with or might have misconceptions about?

Ryan":26guqpxf said:
Heritage_Farmboy":26guqpxf said:
la4angus":26guqpxf said:
IluvABbeef":26guqpxf said:

I believe tape was sincere in his attempt to learn more and to apologize if necessary. he has taken heat for that before, if i remember correctly, and nowhere in the post that you are referring to did he say anything other than he was trying to right his wrongs. all you really had to do was layout the some facts and/or figures instead of jumping all over him. Is it really ingorant to try and learn more about people you are not familiar with or might have misconceptions about?

I didn't jump all over him anyways...just said that he doesn't know MOST of the people in the South...I believe it was ignorant the way he put it...maybe he thought my response was ignorant...it's all a matter of opinions...maybe I took it the wrong way...but I disagreed with it...so I spoke my mind

Heritage_Farmboy":1063oz55 said:
Ryan":1063oz55 said:
Heritage_Farmboy":1063oz55 said:
la4angus":1063oz55 said:
IluvABbeef":1063oz55 said:

I didn't jump all over him anyways...just said that he doesn't know MOST of the people in the South...I believe it was ignorant the way he put it...maybe he thought my response was ignorant...it's all a matter of opinions...maybe I took it the wrong way...but I disagreed with it...so I spoke my mind

Maybe the way I read it, I perceived you were jumping on him. And I guess his post was one of ignorance, but it was admitted ignorance. Ignorance is the act of being unaware or uninformed. And in this case he thought he might be unaware of certain things in regard to farmers/ranchers in the south, and wanted more knowledge to change his preconcieved notions, if they were indeed wrong.... just the way I saw it.

Ryan

backhoeboogie":v3uw5ts9 said:
ksfarmboy006":v3uw5ts9 said:
As someone who has been reading posts on here as a guest for quiet a while before joining I have to say that I was appalled at what was going on on here the other night. However, I tend to agree with Heritage on this and that is. From what I saw wewild, crowderfarms, teletigger, cowboy13, chuck norris and the like were all causing trouble. Long before i saw TTCLM causing trouble I saw crowder and wewild causing trouble I think that was a couple months back. Teletigger was also causing alot of trouble if I recall correctly. I think I also saw rocksprings giving ttclm trouble to. I think in a way ttclm just reacted like anyone else would when they get pushed. At least he had back bone and was willing to fight back instead of lay down and die. If you ask my opinion on the issue, I think crowderfarms, cowboy 13, wewild, chuck norris, teletigger as well as ttclm should have all been banned for good and never allowed to come back. This is a family oriented board so im not sorry to see ttclm go in the least but what I am sorry to see is that the main instigators are still on this site.

Some of those names you mention are long time posters who have helped me, and contributed to this forum. I resent their names being degraded into something they are not - e.g. troublemakers. Most all of the long time readers know who I speak of.

When someone attacks you personally, and has no idea what they are talking about, I believe you have a right to set that person straight, and that's exactly what I did.That individual has been an ongoing problem here for months, and until you've become a little less "green" to the boards, your opinion is maybe not as worthwhile on the subject as someone's thats been around to witness the behavior that was transpiring.Let's move on to bigger and better things.

Ryan":jf6gneyg said:
Heritage_Farmboy":jf6gneyg said:
Ryan":jf6gneyg said:
Heritage_Farmboy":jf6gneyg said:
la4angus":jf6gneyg said:
IluvABbeef":jf6gneyg said:

Maybe the way I read it, I perceived you were jumping on him. And I guess his post was one of ignorance, but it was admitted ignorance. Ignorance is the act of being unaware or uninformed. And in this case he thought he might be unaware of certain things in regard to farmers/ranchers in the south, and wanted more knowledge to change his preconcieved notions, if they were indeed wrong.... just the way I saw it.

Ryan

well...I reckon we all perceived it in a different way :lol:

Have a good day

ksfarmboy006":1uzz87vr said:
I saw .... and wewild causing trouble I think that was a couple months back.

Hmmmmm....

I've been gone since November for the most part. Maybe it was then. I doubt it was 2 months ago.

Please where's Koffi Anann, has peace gone again. what is wrong now the trouble makers have gone and yet you still fight. Agree to disagree on this one and put it to bed. and go as everyone has said onwards and upwards. not back pedal and down hill. anyway just my thoughts

chrisy":3e3wyjot said:
Please where's Koffi Anann, has peace gone again. what is wrong now the trouble makers have gone and yet you still fight. Agree to disagree on this one and put it to bed. and go as everyone has said onwards and upwards. not back pedal and down hill. anyway just my thoughts

Well said!! ;-)

VanC":tw70u5sl said:
Personally, I think everyone should be banned except for me and the ladies. :heart:

Them ladies would be wanting some of those WebCam thingies Van. You might be all alone then......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to make my own site called cattletomorrow.com :lol: ...anybody on here know how to make one of these site things? :D

chrisy":7c2gd8ln said:
VanC":7c2gd8ln said:
Personally, I think everyone should be banned except for me and the ladies. :heart:

na we need WP and Fla, to stay to give it a good mix. and Tommy for a laugh every now and then. :oops: :lol:

How dare you put me and that guy from Fla. in the same boat?
J/K :lol: :lol: